Chonita Nigus @Chonita
I just wanted to say thank you! After I posted a minute later I was just going to delete the post. I am thankful I did not! It was amazing getting on AU this morning only to see so many of you liking, sharing, praying and offering up good advice. I have researched and looked into many of your solutions. Not only that but I think others have benefited from some of your suggestions as well. I truly appreciate it! There are no words to describe how much it has meant to me and my son.
03:27 PM - Sep 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 September, 05:51
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Praying for you and your family! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 September, 03:56
God bless you and your family 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
22 September, 03:00

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
21 September, 08:47
Recently my son was unwell, I was organising to take him to the hospital (Im sure you understand the ordeal that is for our Autistic kids) and I posted here for thoughts and prayers for him, within 10 minutes of posting his fever broke and he had turned the corner and we didnt need to go to hospital.

This place is family you can rely on, learn from and grow with.

💚 💚 💚

Diana DJT @Diana
22 September, 07:37
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
So relieved for you both🙏🏼❤️ prayer is so very powerful 🙏🏼

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 September, 07:43
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Our Almighty Father is AMAZING!! Glad he is feeling better!! Much ❤️ love to you ALL Patriot!!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 September, 04:43
Ur a doll Chonita...im glad u didnt delete it too. At some point the answers will be given and we wont have to wonder whats best.
Lift ur head up high and lift ur spirits even higher and KNOW that love and prayer is plentiful for those of us in need here! Ive seen it. Jesus loves u and ur mom is right beside Him. Take that in Faith, with u today!!! 🤍🏁🤍

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
21 September, 04:35
When in doubt, post it! Chances are, many of us on here can relate and benefit

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
21 September, 04:22
💖🙏🙏🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 September, 04:22
💜✨💜

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 September, 04:05
God bless you and your son!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
21 September, 03:47
I am so amazed by the love & support we all have for each other on AU & I think it is good to share individual struggles as others maybe going through the same thing but don’t want to post for whatever reason. Much love to you and your son. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 September, 03:40
Family is everything...we got you. WWG1WGA🙏💜

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
21 September, 03:39
#midnightriders
WWG1WGA

deborah sidener @debbiedo
22 September, 06:21
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
😊😊

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 September, 03:33
💚🌟💚

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 September, 03:31
Family runs deeper than blood.

Bless Up!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 September, 03:28
We get thru this by supporting each other.

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
22 September, 08:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
WWG1WGA Hugs

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 September, 09:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Period.
🙏