Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 September, 03:27
I just wanted to say thank you! After I posted a minute later I was just going to delete the post. I am thankful I did not! It was amazing getting on AU this morning only to see so many of you liking, sharing, praying and offering up good advice. I have researched and looked into many of your solutions. Not only that but I think others have benefited from some of your suggestions as well. I truly appreciate it! There are no words to describe how much it has meant to me and my son.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
We get thru this by supporting each other.
03:28 PM - Sep 21, 2022
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 September, 09:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Period.
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
22 September, 08:32
WWG1WGA Hugs

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 September, 01:14
yes like someone opening arms, and you get to crawl in for a hug♥️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 September, 01:13
#FamilyIsEverything
is the most powerful 3 words in the movement 🙌

multiple meaning exist ✍️

for today…”WE” are just like family ❤️

🥰

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
24 September, 04:08
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Did you know the word church in Hebrew means Family.... We are becoming a Church through a Great Awakening.

1776 ... @IGG1776
24 September, 05:15
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 September, 01:07
🙏 Amen 🙏 Was just telling my husband how I love AnonUp. The love and support on here is like no other! #wwg1wga

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 September, 06:31
WWG1WGA
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
21 September, 03:49
Thank you for leading the way VK.
#wwg1wga

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 September, 03:46

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
21 September, 03:41

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 September, 03:32
amen and alleluia.🙏💕