Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 September, 09:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
looks like it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
22 September, 11:58
Actors wearing masks must be wanting this movie to end as much as we want to. Imagine having to wear masks for extended periods.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
22 September, 09:47
is anyone real in this movie??!!

is anyone real in this movie??!!

John Carter @Horns11
22 September, 05:20
another masked actor?

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
22 September, 03:12
My 2 cents!
Not every rock that shines is gold!
Hidden history, where did his father come from??
He was not at the funeral of Ivana Trump!
#NazisWhereNeverDefeated #BibleCode

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 September, 02:09
no i believe thyroid cancer surgery

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 September, 01:04
😆😅😂🤣prolly the same doctor that Biden goes to

see the left side of fake Joe's face?

Does that look normal to you?

22 September, 09:46
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
his mask is poorly fitted

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
22 September, 01:03
that's what happens when the hang u

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
22 September, 10:07
He just went into remission from having Thyroid cancer and had to have throat surgery bc of it.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 September, 09:45
🤣😂 Not Him!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 September, 01:05
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
jared 2.0

bandage is a distraction

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
22 September, 09:22
What happened to his massive butt chin?! It’s so obvious now what we are witnessing!!! WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE WITH GOOD AND BAD ACTORS!!! Double meaning?? I’d say so…

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 September, 09:04
Lets just use white out - I'm tired of the masks

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 September, 01:06
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
😆😅😂🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 September, 08:28
Ya never know what is going on with these players.

Story was Thyroid issue.

I can tell ya that the Jared that handled the Peace Treaties was not the original. This one had very long arms and fingers, a different facial structure but the biggest difference was that he had a feminine aura, totally feminine attributes.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yep... the femenine thing you said

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
22 September, 02:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I saw this last night.
I was like...wth. lol
People have no clue this is not the original recipe.
And he wrote a book????
Whatever.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
22 September, 08:18
The official story:

https://nypost.com/2022/08...

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
22 September, 07:55
high incidence of thyroid cancer in NJ where Kushner was born and raised.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
22 September, 07:48
There are alot of cases of thyroid cancer in New Jersey. i worked there briefly and many people that grew up there and live(d) there for a while getting thyroid cancer.

Storm Rider @StormRider
22 September, 07:43
Mask malfunction.
Im ready for all the masks to come off.

Ange Love @LoveM
22 September, 07:41
We don't know what we don't know....

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
22 September, 07:23
ummmmm

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
22 September, 06:23
I’m not interested in him …he’s been a snake forever….I want to know about Ivanka

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
22 September, 06:08
I’ll take Masks off for Red October, VK.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
22 September, 05:39
I thought he had thyroid cancer????

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
22 September, 06:40
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Yes he did and is recovering from an operation for it. He has been sick for a while. https://www.nytimes.com/20...

Bee Saved @BSaved
22 September, 05:36
Just another new wrinkle in a time of many.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
22 September, 04:52
Head transplant, or perhaps a body transplant. Means the same thing!

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
22 September, 04:17
Well ..there is that photo of him and Evanka Going into the mayo clinic, cuz they can afford the best treatment. I cant remember what he was there to be treated for, but i do know it sucks to be sick. it must be nice to be able to afford the best treatment. what is the Mayo clinic? And wasnt Eric Schmidt on the board? Thats some weird shit, since there are photos of him in N korea too.