Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 01:42
Anything is possible. Never forget that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fries @FreedomFries
05 February, 01:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Do you ever sleep, Ghost Ezra?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 01:52
In response Freedom Fries to his Publication
Upside down.

05 February, 01:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Holy shit, you replied to me- what an honor- and THANK YOU!! I am a small account, but am trucking through this mess with everyone. I pray it gets better- my head cannot stand all this ear ringing and random dreams- sleepless nights.

Sparkle Girl76 @SparkleGirl76
05 February, 01:58
Testing to see if I'm replying to a post.

Got you- patriot! See you and hear you!
01:59 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Sparkle Girl76 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FreedomFries in this post can reply
Sparkle Girl76 @SparkleGirl76
05 February, 02:00
what did I push so I saw this list of people's posts? Sorry to be a bother, truing to figure this out.

05 February, 02:05
In response Sparkle Girl76 to her Publication
No worries- you are new to this platform! It happens :) I'm not sure what you pushed- but did you follow Ghost Ezra? Probably followed their response and I replied to yours
The feather/quill is the 'posting' /comment area. you most likely responded to that post- or 'retweeted it' the recycle like symbol