Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 01:42
Anything is possible. Never forget that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fries @FreedomFries
05 February, 01:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Do you ever sleep, Ghost Ezra?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 01:52
In response Freedom Fries to his Publication
Upside down.

Holy shit, you replied to me- what an honor- and THANK YOU!! I am a small account, but am trucking through this mess with everyone. I pray it gets better- my head cannot stand all this ear ringing and random dreams- sleepless nights.
01:54 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by FreedomFries in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 02:08
Yeah man head feels like it's going to pop sometimes. It's like a pressure build up. Soon that will all be released. Try to get some rest don't let this movie keep you up at night. It's all under control, believe that wholeheatedly.

05 February, 02:22
Thank you, Ghost Ezra. I appericate you and everything you have done for this movement ❤️🇺🇸🐸

Sparkle Girl76 @SparkleGirl76
05 February, 01:58
Testing to see if I'm replying to a post.

05 February, 01:59
In response Sparkle Girl76 to her Publication
Got you- patriot! See you and hear you!