Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 September, 09:11
I dont usually do this, but in a tough spot could use some prayers right now frens, I give it to God, also its not fair if I am not open about it with you all, I have been in a different place lately, following the bread crumbs as best can, I dont like to bring that energy, but I am sure some have noticed too, so there it is, we all stumble, God has placed me here with you all for reason and I Love You All So Much, dont need to carry this anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 September, 09:53
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
911 timestamp.
You sending a coded message?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 September, 09:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just from the heart, that is all, it gets disconcerting at times with all the folding in and in, pressurizing metamorphic truth of seasonal happenings maybe.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 September, 10:07
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
That darkness can creep in fast. Keep that light burning. Your faith is inspiring.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
its not hard to keep the Faith with People like Jason and VK feeding us everyday thank the good name of our lord for Patriots such as your self God Speeds friends.
07:56 PM - Sep 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sneakers 359, click on at the bottom under it