Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
21 September, 04:52
VK on TS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
22 September, 08:20
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Full weight of the house comes crashing down

Who brings the votes (House floor)?

Who decides?
Why is this important?
What is coming?
Full weight of the House.
Some must remain clean (distance) from what is about to happen.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 September, 10:50
Who is going to die/appear to die.............
selfless act usually refers to that

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
21 September, 08:43
A RUDE AWAKENING IS COMING TO BE SURE!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
21 September, 08:43
A RUDE AWAKENING IS COMING TO BE SURE!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 September, 08:46
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
No one will be exempt

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 September, 08:41
SELFLESS ACT ARE THE MOST POWERFUL

21 September, 08:45
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Even though I agree, I do question one thing.

When I do a ‘good deed’ or ‘selfless act’ it makes me feel good and that is part of the reason I do it, so does it then become not a selfless act and, in part, quite selfish?

I guess, to me anyway, a selfless act is doing something that is required to help the other person/and or situation DESPITE knowing the negative impact it will have on your life….

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
21 September, 07:19
A selfless act is a beautiful thing 🙏

21 September, 08:49
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
To me a selfless act is one in which you know it will have negative consequences for yourself but you do it anyway because of the postiive effect it has for someone else.

The ultimate selfless act though has to be sacrificing your life for someone else’s, particulary a child.

*Please note, Dman72 definitions only. Not to be used as formal definitions.
*Not an authorised definer.

arba happihr @arba
21 September, 07:17

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
21 September, 07:01
i heard from one, a little girl will save the world.

Awake Now @Awakenow
21 September, 06:28
“Selfless act” scares me a bit…

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
21 September, 06:13
When King Trump dissolved the Kingship and left a note for Bidet
👊