Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
21 September, 04:52
VK on TS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 September, 05:45
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Clean Slate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 September, 08:45
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Even though I agree, I do question one thing.

When I do a ‘good deed’ or ‘selfless act’ it makes me feel good and that is part of the reason I do it, so does it then become not a selfless act and, in part, quite selfish?

I guess, to me anyway, a selfless act is doing something that is required to help the other person/and or situation DESPITE knowing the negative impact it will have on your life….

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 September, 08:50
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
IT ALL COUNTS IF ITS FOR GOOD

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
22 September, 06:52
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
To me, a selfless act is one that you don't think about ahead of time; your moral compass leads you into action.