Law & Physics @physics171
21 September, 12:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 September, 12:54

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has remembered a few of my past lives.
My twin flame, now my guide, has been with me in all but this one.

This one was different and from what he has explained his job this time was to help wake me up and protect me from the attacks early on by the reptilian, with our last lives being Andromedan.

It is very odd that all of the lifetimes I remember seem to be on a mission of some sort more than a soul life lesson.

However, when ppl ask me what soul lesson this lifetime was I have come to decide that there were two lessons I really needed to improve on based on what I saw in prior lifetimes.

1. That I needed to learn that I could live and survive very well without my twin flame or any other partner, that I would be just fine on my own with only God.
2. That we could win the game without killing everyone.

Yeah I know that sounds nuts, but really not.
02:58 PM - Sep 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
21 September, 11:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have seen enough past lives to feel pretty go about it being real. That's history though, isn't it? It's just stored somewhere, and you have to find it. In our lives, it's stored in our brains, but it's also stored as an Effect, in Time, which spreads throughout the universe. Even just the Gravity, formed by the mass of our bodies, interacts with every other massive body in the entire Universe. Finding a memory stored as an imprint on the Universe takes a little more digging than finding a memory stored in our brain.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
21 September, 06:06
I used to have the same reoccuring dream, that I have wings and can fly high above everyone else. I always woke up so happy and content after that dream although a tad bit frustrated that Once I awoke, I couldn't return to the dream. :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 September, 04:52
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
I used to dream that I could fly too all the time. Same dream, I would be standing out in a meadow opening out in like a wilderness and suddenly I would just start lifting up.
It would startle me at first but then I would immediately know that I could fly and would take off flying around.
It was my favorite dream. Have not had that dream in years tho or that I remembered when I awoke anyway.
Loved it to.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
21 September, 03:21
And dance by the light of the moon.
WWG1WGA

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
21 September, 04:59
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Yes, we certainly will be…

https://m.youtube.com/watc...