Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I gave a talk to a room full of patriots yesterday in Buxton. Only my second public appearance in 5 years. I have a feeling that 2023 is going to require me to show myself a bit more. Who knows, maybe someday I might even show up in America!
09:13 AM - Sep 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
MLB Bell @MLBell4546
24 September, 03:10
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Come to Utah!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
22 September, 05:26
You are most welcome in Australia too. Best Martin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
22 September, 05:25
Please do!!

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
22 September, 05:01
Don't forget your Belgian neighbours! 😜🤣 It would be an honor to meet you, or other patriots who gave courage to me and so many others when one or the other was struggling again in these trying times. Your beautiful photos that certainly puts a smile on my face time and time again that there is still so much beauty on this beautiful earth. 🙏🏼

Storm Rider @StormRider
22 September, 03:53
Please notify the American's here first. So we can come see you!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 September, 03:50
The world deserves to hear from You brother, I pray Gods' Will Be Done in Your Life, be fearless, You can do this brother, its what you do, and why you were born, speak, write, photograph, create in His reflection.

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 September, 03:48
Please do! We would love to have you speak here!

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 September, 06:28
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
We would also like to cook for you! One of the amazing things about the USA is that you can find almost any kind of cuisine you like!

English Viking @Artist_
22 September, 03:46
Buxton, Derbyshire UK Martin, if so I live in Sheffield, what was your talk on, would be very interesting to attend one of these talks, as the only other believers are my brother & some of his work mates, fed up of living in a conspiracy bubble

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
22 September, 07:38
I would love it if you visited myself and my family in Lakeville, Massachusetts.

dan lee @rocky002
22 September, 02:56
im there mate ill even help you set up

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
22 September, 02:17
hit me up if/when in Detroit area bro!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 September, 10:49
Well, then Nana has just the event for you in Nashville.
We have a rockin place to have them, just ask Juan.
We would be glad to have you hun.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
21 September, 09:09
Congratulations!! We'd love you over the pond.

Random question. I just heard online that there is a run on the banks in the UK. They are limiting how much money you can withdraw weekly. I trust you more than online. Is there any truth to that?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 September, 05:12
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Not that I notice.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 September, 09:08
You are always welcome here 🇺🇸 Martin!
We look forward to the day we can all meet.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 September, 09:08
You are always welcome here 🇺🇸 Martin!
We look forward to the day we can all meet.

Jessi Doe @Jessi
21 September, 09:03
I would love that! Let me know if you come across the pond, i will be in the front row! I have admired your work all of these years, and it would be an honor to see you in person! Until then, God Bless!

True North @TrueNorthGirl
21 September, 08:56
So proud of you!
Your superpower is a beautiful thing! 🙌🏻

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 September, 08:34
lets get drunk and go look for bigfoot marty

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
21 September, 07:09
I hope so! I’d come see you and give you a big hug! You are one of the first that I started following on Twatter. You speak words that can only come from a pure heart and caring soul.

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
21 September, 06:31
Come on back over Martin 😊 when you want and can

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
21 September, 06:06
I’ll make sure you have all the chocolate you need, Martin. Realizing you treasure your privacy, hearing you speak would be extraordinary. 💕✨

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 September, 06:00
Let us be the first to know Martin! 👍❤️

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
21 September, 03:20
👍Well, you will have a place to stay...midwest US!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 September, 03:14
If you’re going to make that trip, please visit 🇨🇦 too!

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
21 September, 02:42
The United States would be fortunate to have you come.

Truth Spark @Sparks
21 September, 02:06
Will you be doing any more talks in or near London? would love to attend if you are!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 September, 02:01
You would fill arenas here.Looking forward to it.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
21 September, 01:58
We’d love to have you!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 September, 01:57
Do it, Martin!! ... and I hope you come to the Netherlands one day!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
21 September, 01:56
Would be honored to hear you speak here in America, Mr Geddes!!