Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
What the heck was going on last night?
I felt electrified and brain would not rest.
08:03 AM - Sep 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
22 September, 08:58
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
🤣me. all day EVERY day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 September, 10:41
my legs were jumping all night. cats and husband very annoyed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
22 September, 08:08
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
restless leg syndrome you need magnesium

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

God Wins @Nous
21 September, 09:08
Just woke up again at 3am after going to bed in midnight

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
21 September, 05:08
Same, alot of buzzing in my mind. Couldn't sleep at all.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
21 September, 05:08
same .. three nights for ne

kolibri @kolibri
21 September, 03:51
Had this night 2 nights ago.. Couldn't seem to go into a deep sleep

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
21 September, 03:35
Definitely different energy last 10 days or so... been sleeping a lot in daytime not much at night.. DoGs are restless late nite/early a.m and have been eating a ton...

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
21 September, 03:17
ME TOO! FEEL REVVED UP. ALL GOOD. BUT STRANGE.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 September, 03:12
I called off work today… been fighting a migraine since last night. I could feel pulsing in my brain. freaked me out a bit.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
21 September, 02:46
Went to bed at 3:30 am last night, I wasn't sleepy until then. Weird.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
21 September, 02:35
Thank you - has been that way for me since 9/17. Magical positive energy - don't want to give up the peaceful loving energy. Enjoy. Since the Queen passed, our earth is now OPEN to more positive energy coming in.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
21 September, 03:11
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
trippy-weird-woo-hoo!!!

Storm Rider @StormRider
21 September, 02:23
I was FINALLY able to sleep last night. The three nights prior........Mr. Sandman was elusive.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 September, 02:21
YES!!!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 September, 02:15
DOOD SAME!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 September, 01:34
Woke up wide awake at 3am. Walk right outside and looked up and realized it was Orion.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
22 September, 09:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I bet the number of anons outside looking at the sky at 3 - 4 a.m. is enormous... that seems to be the time frame. I have posted back and forth with several frens on here that are up at that time also.... collective events/connectivity makes you appreciate each other more.

Bee Saved @BSaved
24 September, 05:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
hashtag me too

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
21 September, 12:58
Last 2 nights have been like that.

Much thought.

Overdrive

Energies are rising everywhere

Showtime.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
21 September, 12:42
same!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 September, 12:30
I was up late and woke up 3 times last night. Ringing in my ears was intense. 😴

God Wins @Nous
21 September, 12:12
Yep, woke up at 4 am and couldn't fall back asleep until noon

Patriots Promise @patriotspromise
21 September, 12:01
Same brother! Woke up at 3am and 4:40am and then finally got up at 5:30am. Wild night!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
21 September, 12:01
Me, almost every night.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 September, 11:59
Same, we were up until after 4am...like just wide awake

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
21 September, 11:57
3:00 a.m.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
21 September, 11:42
3rd night in a row waking up at 2:30 then 3am and this morning 3:38

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
21 September, 11:41
Feel this most nights. I have not slept well or over 8 hrs in over a decade. Wears one out.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
21 September, 11:37
I slept 1 hour and sprung up like it was morning.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
21 September, 11:33
glad to hear i wasn't the only one. up since 4am roaming the house trying to find a comfortable at peace place.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
21 September, 11:30
Yes trouble sleeping last night. very restless.