Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 September, 08:03
What the heck was going on last night?
I felt electrified and brain would not rest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Woke up wide awake at 3am. Walk right outside and looked up and realized it was Orion.
01:34 PM - Sep 21, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
24 September, 05:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
hashtag me too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
22 September, 09:51
I bet the number of anons outside looking at the sky at 3 - 4 a.m. is enormous... that seems to be the time frame. I have posted back and forth with several frens on here that are up at that time also.... collective events/connectivity makes you appreciate each other more.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 September, 08:05
You're a prayer warrior VK.
You might not know it yet - but the one who made the stars - is calling you.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
22 September, 02:29
IM ON MY 3D NIGHT CANT SLEEP MEDS ARE NOT WORKING EITHER WHICH IS CAUSING ME TO SLEEP LATER WHEN I DO GO TO BED MAKING IT A VICIOUS CYCLE AGAIN UGG IDK WHATS UP INTERNET WENT OUT 30 MIN AGO REBOOTED MY WHOLE HOUSE AND MY BULL WONT COME HOME HE IS CHOUSING THE NEIGHBORS COWS IN THEIR PASTURE FOR 3 DAYS NOW LAST TIME HE PULLED THIS WE ENDED UP WITH THEIR BULL STARING AT HIS PASTURE AND JOE HAD A TURNED UP NOSE SMILE ON HIS FACE SMH FARM LIFE IT CANT BE FOR GREENER PASTURES CAUSE THEIR FIELDS LOOK WORST THAN OURS WE NEED 1 MORE CUTTEN WE ARE ALREADY FEEDING OUR WINTER RESERVE NOT MUCH FOR THEM TO EAT PRAY WE HAVE ENOUGH ITS BEEN A DESSERT HERE ONTOP OF EVERY THING WE ARE BOMBARDED WITH FLYING GRASSHOPPER THEY ONLY SHOW UP WHEN ITS DESELENT DROUGHT WORST IVE SEEN ALL I KNOW IS WHAT THE DEVIL STEALS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN GOD WILL MAKE HIM PAY 7 FOLD AND BLESS ME ON TOP OF AND WE NEED TO KEEP THAT KINDA FAITH GOING CHIN UP EYES FORWARD SEND ME SOME GOOD VIBES PLS MAKE ME LAUGH

God Wins @Nous
21 September, 10:25
Why do you do this to me Vincent?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 September, 09:23

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 September, 07:51
Dark to LIGHT — It’s happening. :)

Caps = 61.
TS = 1:34.

https://qalerts.app/?n=61

Nov 11, 2017 11:29:58 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Why were the events in SA extraordinary?
Who was arrested?
What will bank records provide?
List names, family history, investment/ownership stakes, and point-to-point contacts.
EX: Alwaleed HUMA BO Citigroup US Control
Why is this relevant?
House of Saud.
House of Saud US Control
Follow the money.
What power shift recently occurred?
Was a new King appointed?
Coincidence?
Dark to LIGHT.
Why is this relevant?
One side of the triangle removed (1st time in history).
Other sides falling.
+++
++
+
Q

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
21 September, 04:34
3:11 > 11:34 (merry christmas)
113 . 228

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 September, 03:59
sync.

I have been waking up (always 3am for work) and getting to walk out to spectacular Orion for quite a few weeks now VK.

It’s upside down from here Down Under but still spectacular.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 September, 03:35
Now that you've mentioned Orion, I'm wondering, if the moon is reflection of the bigger Earth, based on the same logic Orion nebula might also be a reflection on our dome from neighbouring dome of one big realm. Just a thought, as it's already night here lol

21 September, 03:55
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
So just the ‘cloud’ as opposed to the stars mate? interdasting thought.. ‘Waters above’ would have a lot of reflection qualities.. (unless that giant hand was blocking it lol)..

21 September, 04:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Also mate, forthcoming moon
Hunt for Red OCTOBER?
Where’s Hunter?
Hunters become the hunted?

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
21 September, 03:33
I woke up at 3 am too this morning!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 September, 03:45
We too woke up but it was midnight here. We were in a cabin in a lush forest with no electronics or phone... we even unplugged the alarm clock. It was raining and foggy and beautiful. Often the rain here in Oregon is like a produce department mist :)

The three pyramids are an exact replica of what we observe in the firmament, in Space. It is a duplicate of the three stars of the Orion Belt which is commonly known as "the three kings" and in other countries as "the three Marys."

Sista Sue @SC18835410
21 September, 03:09
Home beckoning??☺️

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
21 September, 02:56

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 September, 02:55

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 September, 02:44
lmafo , i did to nonlies. dog woke me up to pee. looked up and bang , more stars in the sky then i have seen in a long time.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 September, 06:34
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
lol . Tyrone was like come on mommy I have to go 😆 kingbed with 2 humans and 2 dogs are ❤ 😆

Miss. Messina @Messina
21 September, 02:44
To experience that , ugggh must be amazing

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 September, 03:06
Cia Agent Confesses On
Deathbed We Blew Up Wtc 7
On 911 79 Yearold
Retired Cia Agent Malcom
Howard

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

https://defence.pk/pdf/thr...

21 September, 02:36

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 September, 02:33
3:13

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 September, 02:22
1:45am...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 September, 02:17
Lots of 17's in your digits today. VK! 😎

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 September, 02:08
=61
Thor = 61
Expect outages periodically (infiltrated).

W = 23 > PAIN
WW = 23 23 > 5:5
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

O = 15
11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

missing "i' (2) = 9 > 99
99 : peace, freedom, balance.
Judgement = 99
Who pulls the strings?
Strings detached.
Open season on puppets.

missing 'ed' = 9 > Completion
Through the looking glass.

3AM = Clear vision
Open your eyes

1:34 > 17

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 September, 02:02
Think maybe ‘anticipation’ is affecting us too? We can chill all we want but it is so hard not to be God’s cheerleaders when we see the MOUNTAINS He is moving & tearing down. So grateful.🙏

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
21 September, 01:56
it is quite funny how that happens everynight between 3-4 and my eyes are drawn to those 3 stars ..? i never sleep … but i dont look like it?… no haggered dark eyes i look totallly normal ?? i am so drawn to the sky it is bizarre.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
21 September, 01:54
The thing I love most about winter is seeing Orion bright, bold and beautiful on those cold, crisp nights!!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 September, 06:37
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
i wish it was cooler here hot 🔥

Steph Ayers @Steph3
21 September, 01:53
Embarrassing but feel compelled to share. I awoke in the middle of the night , stood up and began urinating uncontrollably. I was shocked.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 September, 06:39
In response Steph Ayers to his Publication

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
21 September, 01:52
😁Orion please just one break? have a kit kat and we can sleep one night just one please😁🙏

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 September, 01:49
I did pretty much the same but a little after 3 cst. Walked out front doot and Orion is straight ahead just above the trees, moon was rising a little lower and just to the left. To my left facing north was Cassiopia and right above me between Cassiopia and Orion is the Pleiades. I know the Andromeda Galaxy is somewhere within that line.