Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
NEO ONE @Neo
22 September, 03:46
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Slovakia?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 September, 04:00
just beautiful💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 September, 03:35
The FALL starts tomorrow...Awesome! The Cabal should fall like the Twin Towers then...a lot of pre-demolition work has already been done to the foundation and if you hit the Cabal with a couple of Stinger missiles like they did to the Towers then they should fall hard and fast!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 September, 03:12
Fall cabal.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 September, 01:01
15 Sec Video!! In Sync w/#15

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
21 September, 12:35
Those trees were massive. wish I could see them whole.

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
21 September, 11:56
I’ve been feeling it…especually in the last month, tired but can’t sleep, ears ringing, lightheaded, even dizzy, hot flashes, weird dreams. Last night while walking down my steps, i lifted my left foot to step down before my right foot was even fully on the step below. Slid down the last 3 steps on my back. It literally felt like someone pulled the rug out from under me. im not physically it, I’m pretty fit. wth is going on 😩

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 September, 11:39
Oh Yeah! It’s Happening!! ☺️
Mornin’ Johnny 🙏🏼🥰
Have a Awesome Day tiday! Let’s see what it brings! 👍🏻👊🏻

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
21 September, 10:28

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 September, 10:23
Bring it on🔥🍂🍁🍄

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
21 September, 10:10

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
21 September, 10:07
We were slated for snow yesterday. It didn't hit the valley floor, but did cover the mountain tops. We watch the wildlife and insects here..they always let you know "What the weather is doing". Lots of flys last month..indicating a wet fall and early snow. Never fails. 37* here in the "Hole" this morning.

Widget 260 @widget260
21 September, 09:43
Yeah.....we're slated to hit 100°F tomorrow. It's not fall here until we have an entire week in the 80's. 🤪

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 September, 11:40
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
sounds like Tx 👍🏻👊🏻

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
21 September, 09:15
Their end.
Our Beginning.
LOVE

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
21 September, 09:05
The FALL begins!!

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
21 September, 09:05
The FALL begins!!

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 September, 08:56
Fall is such a laff.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 September, 08:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Autumn* :D

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
21 September, 08:29
Then I wonder what other news awaits us bc kash said a few months ago expect a few more indictments by the end lf summer!

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
21 September, 08:18

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
21 September, 11:50
In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication
Isn’t that the truth I’ve live here over 40 years

memes matter @NoComment
21 September, 08:08

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
21 September, 08:05

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
21 September, 08:03

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 September, 07:54
*The

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 September, 11:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
THE TIPPING POINT

"Where Two and Three are Gathered in My Name, there I Will Be Also." -JESUS

It's been Documented that Every Person Knows 500 People Directly or Indirectly through the People that You Know Personally.
It's also been Documented that there are Three People between You and Anyone Else You would Like to Know in the Entire World (i.e. You Know Someone, that Knows Someone that Knows the Person that You would Like to Know or Potentially Meet.
I Tested Informally when I Lived in Nashville, TN. I Met People who Knew Someone Who Knew this or that Country Singer. This Happened Multiple Times over a Period of Two Years.
103 MILLION Registered Voters actually Voted for President Trump and He Won All 50 States.
When You Apply the Facts Above with the Number of People Who Voted for President Trump you can begin to Appreciate How Interconnected and Potentially Powerful We Are & How Quickly the Shift can Occur when the TRUTH is REVEALED. See Al
The 100th Monkey Experiment - YouTube

The 100th Monkey Experiment and the idea of interconnectedness of species explained by Spirit Science. I edited the video so I could show it to my students -...

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 September, 11:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
good catch fren!!! 🤣

i like the way you think!