Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
22 September, 02:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😉 you up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
21 September, 05:30
It's been months since I've consistently slept well. I usually fall asleep immediately when I hit the hay, but then after a few hours I'm awake and have a tough time getting back to sleep, and I rarely, RARELY, remember my dreams anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whos 2know @Whos2know
21 September, 04:01
Since Sunday, I am back in the cycle of sleeping a max of 4 hrs. usually wide awake by 1:30-2:00 am. I am now experiencing irritation, anger, overwhelemed with sadness, sheer exhaustion. I pray, trying to overcome it. I feel like I am at my wits end. I make myself go outside to try to enjoy whats left of warmer days, but even that irritates me lol. I dislike very much when this insomnia takes hold.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 September, 03:07
had IBU today, asked bout the moving things, nurse not sure, but helps rid body of parasites, viruses, bacteria. guess graphene oxide can be not only in blood but organs etc

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 September, 02:49
I was just going to bed, lol. Your 3am is my 5, so got up 1/2 hr after you.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 September, 02:47
up at 3am too many nights, go to bed too late, working on that

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 September, 02:18
been up since 1:45 am...

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
21 September, 02:08
Yep. 1am. 😵‍💫

None None @MUDD
21 September, 01:20
same here...

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 September, 01:16
i went to bed at 330am bad sleep

Susan Rae @Susanrae
21 September, 12:02
Awake since 0230. Palpable funkiness in the air.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 September, 11:58
The Day Of The Harvest 210
Spiritual Awakening 210
Shifting Conscious 210
Best Governor Ever 210
White Hat Breaks The Code 210
Flattening The Curve 210
Remember Who You Are 210
New Heaven And New Earth 210
When Is The Rapture 210
Only The Chosen Can See 210
There Is Only One God 210

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 September, 11:58
The Day Of The Harvest 210
Spiritual Awakening 210
Shifting Conscious 210
Best Governor Ever 210
White Hat Breaks The Code 210
Flattening The Curve 210
Remember Who You Are 210
New Heaven And New Earth 210
When Is The Rapture 210
Only The Chosen Can See 210
There Is Only One God 210

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Andrew Chan @melon
21 September, 11:13
Mercury retrograde messing with you too?

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Awakened __T @awakened_t
21 September, 10:47
Been waking up around 3am for the past week, vivid dreams too

Awakened __T @awakened_t
21 September, 10:47
Been waking up around 3am for the past week, vivid dreams too

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 September, 10:46
Mornin’ VK 🙏🏼🥰
Seems like my auto wake up is at 3 am! Sometimes I succeed at going back to sleep, other times I can’t! 3:13 was the time this mornin’ but my Hubby let me sleep in and he got up with Fur babies this morning. ☺️
Lets see what the Day brings today! 🙌🏻❤️

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
21 September, 10:46
I've been 3 Doors DOWN

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 September, 10:45
Up And Down for Many Moons 😳
Sleep Wise

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 September, 10:41
shiiiiiddddd never went to sleep. Too excited 😊

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
21 September, 10:11
woke at 3:13 am Tx time... yippeeee

Kathy Wood @MTKat
21 September, 10:11
Puppies were up around 3:00 a.m. which in turn woke me up.

American Girl @Americangirl
21 September, 09:35
sorry wasn't up. got some really bad news yesterday and was trying my best to keep my vibes up. but landlord decided he was going to back charge me almost a grand for electricity that hes never asked for before and now being behind alittle on rent wants close to 2 grand. im super stressed. im sorry to pour my heart out but im scared.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 September, 01:11
In response American Girl to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 September, 01:11
In response American Girl to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
21 September, 09:30
4 a.m. for me & not a restful sleep at all! Brain going constantly!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 September, 09:27
i d not sleep eell lately VK. mostly it’s because i an si excited they totally 💯 % fooked now 👍.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
21 September, 09:24
I probably fell asleep @ that time. Woke up at 8:00. Maybe tonight/tomorrow I’ll fall asleep at 2:00. That'll be nice.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
21 September, 09:23
up since 2

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
21 September, 09:16
We wake up every 2 hours, never sleep straight through the night.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
21 September, 09:05
4 hours is my max sleep and mostly broken