Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
21 September, 05:14
Been up since 3am. Who up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
sorry wasn't up. got some really bad news yesterday and was trying my best to keep my vibes up. but landlord decided he was going to back charge me almost a grand for electricity that hes never asked for before and now being behind alittle on rent wants close to 2 grand. im super stressed. im sorry to pour my heart out but im scared.
09:35 AM - Sep 21, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Americangirl in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 September, 01:11
In response American Girl to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 September, 01:11
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 September, 12:06
Sorry to hear that. It is a difficult time for all, but I think we will soon seen a better future. You could always start a givesendgo and ask Anons to help. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 September, 10:47
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
21 September, 10:38
๐Ÿ™ for you

American Girl @Americangirl
21 September, 10:39
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
ty sweet lady ๐Ÿ’“