Only people mentioned by MMMMADDDD in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 September, 10:55
In response MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
One way to lessen the fear response is to be prepared. It is comforting to have a plan in place in case of needed evacuation, information, disaster. Keep a backpack ready with essential supplies to grab. Put a plastic bin in you car with essential supplies. Keep you gas tank full. Have a good supply of batteries, candles, food, water, medicines, flashlights. Know back roads. Have extra pet food on hand. Plan a destination to meet family. Have cash on hand. Keep a small bag of essential toiletries ready to grab, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, towel, washcloth, comb, brush, shampoo etc. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
20 September, 11:07
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
it'll be easy for me. I'm all i have in the physical world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
20 September, 08:26
Yes, there is doom, gloom & “WTF” stuff being reported/posted daily, but really, as anons that have been at this for a day, month, years or decades, we all need to remember we’re watching a movie.
Occasionally, I get caught up in some crazy headline, video or post.
Maybe get a little triggered - I’ll admit it.
Then, I remind myself not to fall for the psyop.
The crazy shit is for the sheep/sleepers.

MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
20 September, 09:18
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
well said. 2 decades for me..

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
10 December, 11:40
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Exactly, we have been in this for over 5 years. We have to take a break every now and then and remind ourselves we are watching a movie.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 08:10
They are NOT in charge, this is NOT their planet, this is God's and they done made GOD SUPER FOOKIN MAD< AND THEIR SHIT IS TOAST> no operative will stand, no fakes anywhere, HE knows us all. GITMO is real.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
20 September, 08:07
Picture a lion laying down with a lamb in perfect peace, the image was given to us.

seven variations of the image, see it, feel it, know it, be it.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
20 September, 08:04