QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
19 September, 06:07
Wise Words from Jim Breuer.

We are ready.
We are done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 September, 06:31
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
ReadyAF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
You’ll lose friends if you confront someone about their deceptive ways it is a painful price to pay, in hopes they will start looking at the truth inside their souls of who they really are.
06:41 PM - Sep 19, 2022
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 September, 11:11
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
We can only do so much . It's always been THEIR choice not to research. TRUE BLOOD IS THE EVIL OF ALL IN MY HEART ❤ But I had to let it and them go . I just can't deal with them anymore. God will have to show them himself. 🙏

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 September, 11:04
yes we will and have.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 September, 07:02
We have all lost so many….we have to be who God wants us to be, not who friends and family want us to be. A lion is willing to walk alone with no fear of not fitting in…we fight for them all 🦁

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
19 September, 10:55
this is beautiful. thank you for the pep talk. especially hard when this fight is within your own family and among those who you thought had your back - and literally vowed to do so. i need to get to the part in this movie where we break free or solidify mass awakening and restoration. i know WE are those who are called to do the heavy lifting which i do only through God’s strength, grace and mercy: as I myself, cannot.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
19 September, 11:34
Amen.