We are ready.
We are done.
06:07 PM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by QuickWitNitWit in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
23 September, 01:12
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Leave our babies alone!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
23 September, 01:32
Amen and God Bless the many unknown men and women fighting this battle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
22 September, 11:57
Glenn knows
Entheos told us

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
22 September, 11:58
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
☺️

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
22 September, 11:57
Tell the wife this same thing all the time.
Nobody wants to believe that evil is real.

22 September, 11:58
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Give it time, they will come round.

They'll have to.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 September, 11:43
I've always liked the guy, his comedy. But his candid conversations over the past few years has taken my respect for him to another level. Good dude. Nothing but love and best wishes for him and his fam! Stay safe Jim! And if your on AU, you rock!

22 September, 11:51
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
❤️

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 September, 11:10
See--movie--not a movie--life or death of a Nation/World.....
with some humor thrown in

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 September, 11:06
Glenn Beck
glennbeck
·
Sep 18
On this week's Glenn Beck Podcast, comedian
JimBreuer
tells me why he doesn't care if people think his comedy is political: "I don't have time to worry about what people think of me...It's time for the fearless."

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 September, 10:58
Jesus comfort your faithful

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 September, 10:48

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
19 September, 10:15
i listened to this yesterday. i laughed I cried...i believe in the Power of God!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 September, 06:31
ReadyAF

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 September, 06:41
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
You’ll lose friends if you confront someone about their deceptive ways it is a painful price to pay, in hopes they will start looking at the truth inside their souls of who they really are.