Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 February, 09:34
Still seeing so much of this. At this point, can't we all agree to trust the plan and that it won't happen on anyone else's timeline other than Q's?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
04 February, 10:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I think we all have individual stories of why this is so hard for us. My story is my best friend's husband just shot her in the head on Christmas day The only thing I've had to look forward to that has taken my brain away from the unimaginable horrific event in my life was to try to put my all into something other than what happened. So forgive us if some of us are running out of patience and I can't wait for this to be over I pray to God everyday That something good will happen 🙏🏼 I realize there's casualties to war A lot of us have felt it more than others so please forgive us We are still

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AAug22 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nunya Business, click on at the bottom under it