Kim Runner @kimrunner
Still seeing so much of this. At this point, can't we all agree to trust the plan and that it won't happen on anyone else's timeline other than Q's?!
09:34 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
05 February, 12:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Let's hope it's the Lord's timing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
04 February, 11:23
PLEASE!!! Thank you for saying it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita St. @RitaSt
04 February, 10:52
Some days I am the doubting , distraught child. Most days I am feeling confident and excited. I like being that cool laid back kid.

Ambrz Quest @Ambz
04 February, 10:39
Its working. Margorie tried to flood the knowledge and we were shot down quickly. we still need a little MSM to accept enough to keep talking about us. we are on the path... do not give up now. No one said it would be easy..hop TF IN..we are going caring! HOLD ON MAGA

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
04 February, 10:37

Zena Jin @zenalove
04 February, 10:37
As long as I know Biden is fake, his team is a joke, and they are all in fake WH I am good👍

Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
04 February, 10:33
We all are anxious, angry, confused. But we ALL need to be very grateful we have Q, just think where we woukd be if we did'nt!! Let it play out the way it's supoose to, TRUST THE PLAN, and HOLD THAT DAMN LINE!! WWG1WGA

Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
04 February, 10:31
😂 So stinking cute!!

Miran Duran @Miranduran
04 February, 10:29
I saw this one earlier on here. 🤣

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
04 February, 10:29
Yep - just keeping standing together - it will happen when it will be most successful. Meanwhile keep your head on a swivel and God in your heart. Q won't let anyone down.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 February, 10:28
Gods Timeline 🙏

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
04 February, 10:28
Trusting! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💚💚💚

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
04 February, 10:16
Watch the movie "Eagle Eye" lol.

You fuckers better have a plan B.

Trust in God... Not Q

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
04 February, 10:13
I think we all have individual stories of why this is so hard for us. My story is my best friend's husband just shot her in the head on Christmas day The only thing I've had to look forward to that has taken my brain away from the unimaginable horrific event in my life was to try to put my all into something other than what happened. So forgive us if some of us are running out of patience and I can't wait for this to be over I pray to God everyday That something good will happen 🙏🏼 I realize there's casualties to war A lot of us have felt it more than others so please forgive us We are still

Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
04 February, 10:39
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
So sorry for your loss!! I will keep your in my prayers! sending you a big hug!

Nunya Business @AAug22
05 February, 12:08
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
((Hugs))

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
04 February, 10:12
Definitely feel this all the time, but then think about the fall out if you shut everything off..it would be catastrophic...millions of workers, ones that have no clue whats happening and so many more..

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
04 February, 10:08
Too many of yall are trusting "Q" and their plan. When y'all really should be trusting God and his plan.
What yall are saying is blasphemous and if you're not careful, you'll fuck yourselves.
I stopped reading Q drops over a year ago.
We dont need that anymore.

Yalls better refocus on god.

DkH O’Dell @DkH
04 February, 10:17
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
No, but I believe Q and Donald Trump are doing Gods work.

Renate Trial @renategilliam
04 February, 10:01
Cant we agree that Q's mission was to get us to think independently? At this point, we are. or we arent. Mission complete?

Judie Lattimer @Judmc
04 February, 10:01
Don't you mean it will happen on God's plan!?

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
04 February, 09:58
LOL...Thank you for sharing this...I was looking for this meme yesterday 😂😂😂

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
04 February, 09:57
Hear, here sister!

Tracy Hill @TraZ
04 February, 09:50
I am as peaceful as I can be. This is God's plan & He will prevail, we will prevail. Enjoy this time & be excited you were a part of this! ❤️

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
04 February, 09:46
i am both of these people, depending on what day you talk to me hahahaha

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
04 February, 10:44
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
Exactly.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
04 February, 09:46
Im Just Here Fr The Popcorn Kim.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 February, 10:08
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
I hear ya...and nice 95 > 14 ! :)

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
04 February, 09:44
It's important that one NOT reveal one's plan(s) to the enemy. We have learned this lesson well, since our MSM can be counted on to reveal any known plans to our enemies.

Maria Taheny @Mtaheny1
04 February, 09:44
Did you know Q was once referenced by 19th century biblical scholars regarding the differences and similarities found in the gospels? "So the symbol Q (which was devised by Johannes Weiss to denote Quelle, meaning source) was adopted to remain neutral about the connection of Papias to the collection of sayings."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Divine Warrior @Donna1111
04 February, 11:46
In response Maria Taheny to her Publication
I went and talked to our Pastor not long after I found Q (10/28/17-very first post). When he asked me what this source or Op was called and I told him, his facial expression spoke volumns. He turned to his bookcase behind him and handed me a 5" thick book. He then explained the Q Source/QAnon theory that several of the Gospels were not entirely written by the disciples. I asked if this was in the Bible. He said No, we are taught about it in Seminary but they don't encourage us to preach on it because it is too confusing to the masses😳. I knew in my Soul right then. Cold Chills😇

Kristy Groff @Ibeoma
04 February, 09:42
Definitely trusting the plan but also think we are going to have to get involved at local levels to remove our own swamps legally and by the rights that our Constitution gives us. Our President has his hands full and will need our help!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
04 February, 09:39

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 February, 09:39
🤣🤣🤣 truth!

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
04 February, 09:38
🏈Wait and see if "Biden" attempts to use his deflated

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
04 February, 09:37
agreed - there are a lot of people decoding drops to fit what they want to see

The truth is, we just don't know.

We have it all, but we always think we know what direction it is going to go.

No one has been right yet!