eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 September, 03:55 (E)
...and here we have a sequel...

"King Charles III was a life long close friend of serial Pedophile Monster Jimmy Savile and was even directly advised by him for years..."
https://radaronline.com/p/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 September, 07:19
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Isn't it the case that the coronation should take place first in order to be able to act on behalf of the "king" LOL? So if so, then I would be very interested in who will perform the coronation. When the "their" church official was removed... Do they have another hidden in a drawer somewhere? Maybe something like Vlado Dracula.
Another thing I would be very interested in is the place of coronation, what sacred place do lizards have? I always thought it was a flat stone in the sun. In this genealogical branch, it looks more like a dirty and smelly underground, so I guess it's more vampires this...
I won't even ask what material "their" ceremonial clothes are made of (coronation mantle, coronation gloves and coronation shoes).
I kind of see it as another attempt to grab the crown. Isn't that treason? I think such as for example treason against the kingdom of God, which holds a protective hand over humanity?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 September, 04:26
The Royal Vault is a burial chamber deep below the altar of St George’s Chapel, within the grounds of Windsor Castle. The vault is approximately 16 feet below the ground. The vault itself is a stone-lined chamber, 70 feet long and 28 feet wide. The entrance is closed off by an iron gate.
The chamber is for 44 bodies. 32 coffins are arranged on shelves built into the stone walls, while the remaining 12 are in the centre of the vault. During funerals, a slab of flooring in St George's Chapel is lifted out to provide access to the underground vault. The coffin is then lowered through the hole in the floor via an electric lift. Once the lift reaches the bottom of the shaft, the coffin is manually moved down a corridor into the vault, before being interred either on one of the shelves or the central plinth.
King George III ordered the Royal Vault built in 1804, and construction was completed in 1810. He became the first British King to be interred in the vault following his death in 1820

Official version: The Lord Chamberlain symbolically breaks his Wand of Office and places it on the Queen Elizabeth’s coffin. This, in British tradition, means that everyone who was in the service of the Queen is released from their position.The wand will be buried alongside the coffin.

The real meaning is much deeper. Breaking the wand mean broke the spell. A mage's power is in the hidden in a wand. Breaking it will remove power on levels too other than physical. That is, if the power was not so-called "transferred" before the wand broke. Do you understand? Damn it.

Taking the kids to this place on this day was not a good idea at all!!!

I hope that securing the vault is not just an iron gate and an altar above it. Because this really isn't enough!
05:01 PM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
22 September, 08:05
...for a better understanding of this "issue", I recommend watching the movie The Skeleton Key
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
no coincidence
https://www.blesk.cz/galer...

22 September, 08:32
"She" made it before the "end". Question - what did she claim when she was arrested? That wand will disappear from the tomb or be replaced - it was not damaged.

20 September, 11:19
Princess Charlotte at the Queen's funeral: Strict supervision of the older brother.
https://www.blesk.cz/clane...

...interesting how she navigates the protocol, adults could learn from her, right?...

20 September, 08:37
The horseshoe turned with an upward arc symbolizes the gate for the entry of "energy" into the "house".

...and
"We will meet again" - words that "she" used in her speech. 8 carriers and 142 sailors - maritime law and symbol of human slaves. The altar has been part of both funeral, wedding and coronation ceremonies of Anglo-Saxon monarchs since the 11th century.

WHO induced Beatrice and Eugenie to leave the hall before the others?

Dottie French @DotOn777
22 September, 08:50
While all the "pomp and circumstance" appears quite odd to me, the part at the end~where the floor opens up and sucks the 'coffin' into nowhere-ness & pre-planned space in which to break right in half, metal caps show him where to break (is that stick made from holly?)~

B & E .k.n.o.w. and understand the entire ritual, as they have been raised and groomed. I saw the raucous when the sisters left, I could not see who was leaving, though. I would imagine the sisters have made a statement by leaving, and only those who know the protocols of British life, their timing obviously sent a huge message to someone...or something.

19 September, 05:15
The wand was not broken - an intentional split in the middle.