eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 September, 03:55 (E)
...and here we have a sequel...

"King Charles III was a life long close friend of serial Pedophile Monster Jimmy Savile and was even directly advised by him for years..."
https://radaronline.com/p/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Isn't it the case that the coronation should take place first in order to be able to act on behalf of the "king" LOL? So if so, then I would be very interested in who will perform the coronation. When the "their" church official was removed... Do they have another hidden in a drawer somewhere? Maybe something like Vlado Dracula.
Another thing I would be very interested in is the place of coronation, what sacred place do lizards have? I always thought it was a flat stone in the sun. In this genealogical branch, it looks more like a dirty and smelly underground, so I guess it's more vampires this...
I won't even ask what material "their" ceremonial clothes are made of (coronation mantle, coronation gloves and coronation shoes).
I kind of see it as another attempt to grab the crown. Isn't that treason? I think such as for example treason against the kingdom of God, which holds a protective hand over humanity?
07:19 AM - Sep 09, 2022
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
03 May, 02:41
Hi Charlie @Quilibet , this reminds me of something from September. LOL
I found the post, see above in the thread.
Will be a sequel with a stone?

Evidently there will be at the coronation one flat stone. 😂👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 May, 10:50
♫ Scottish Music - The Bonnie Earl O' Moray ♫ - YouTube

Ye Hielan's an' ye Lowlan'sO, where have ye been?They hae slain the Earl of MorayAnd lain him on the green.He was a braw gallantAnd he rode at the ring.An' t...

19 September, 04:26
The Royal Vault is a burial chamber deep below the altar of St George’s Chapel, within the grounds of Windsor Castle. The vault is approximately 16 feet below the ground. The vault itself is a stone-lined chamber, 70 feet long and 28 feet wide. The entrance is closed off by an iron gate.
The chamber is for 44 bodies. 32 coffins are arranged on shelves built into the stone walls, while the remaining 12 are in the centre of the vault. During funerals, a slab of flooring in St George's Chapel is lifted out to provide access to the underground vault. The coffin is then lowered through the hole in the floor via an electric lift. Once the lift reaches the bottom of the shaft, the coffin is manually moved down a corridor into the vault, before being interred either on one of the shelves or the central plinth.
King George III ordered the Royal Vault built in 1804, and construction was completed in 1810. He became the first British King to be interred in the vault following his death in 1820

19 September, 05:01
Official version: The Lord Chamberlain symbolically breaks his Wand of Office and places it on the Queen Elizabeth’s coffin. This, in British tradition, means that everyone who was in the service of the Queen is released from their position.The wand will be buried alongside the coffin.

The real meaning is much deeper. Breaking the wand mean broke the spell. A mage's power is in the hidden in a wand. Breaking it will remove power on levels too other than physical. That is, if the power was not so-called "transferred" before the wand broke. Do you understand? Damn it.

Taking the kids to this place on this day was not a good idea at all!!!

I hope that securing the vault is not just an iron gate and an altar above it. Because this really isn't enough!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 September, 07:30

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
15 September, 10:50
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
The coronation stone has a chair built around it. An old Scotish throne??

22 September, 09:37
Toilet. 😂😂🤣 That bowl under the seat.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 September, 07:29
Flat stone in the sun...
The Stone of Jacob- it sits under the throne.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

09 September, 07:32
Wow, I didn't know that, clearly the connection to the information field works great. LOL

09 September, 07:53
Humans were created in the image of the Creator (to put it another way - God). So it follows logically that even this Jacob and co. is subordinate to humanity.

"Jacob also made a vow to God in reference to his eventual return."

And I just add - I don't like self-proclaimed "guests" who usurp someone else's home for themselves.