Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 September, 12:48
Any Colorado anons around?

Ive been abandoned by my boyfriend in an air bnb with no money in Grand Lake Colorado and I need help STAT.

i have no idea what to do as we came up here on a vacation and he pulled this madness and left me in a strange place

I am practically pleading for help. Scared, nowhere to go.

thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 September, 03:16
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I grew up in Black Hawk. There's still many Patriots in those hills.

How much more $$ do you need, Sister? Give us a number, and I'll make it happen asap.

Please also confirm in your response (or DM) the Paypal/Venmo or any other options (the more the better/easier).

If you can get to Idaho Springs, you can easily get to Denver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 September, 03:31
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I need somewhere to live. I have nowhere to go. Im terrified patriot. 😨
call me 469-714-9193
i dont know anyone here in this state im from Texas Patriot
please can u help me 🙏😥

19 September, 03:50
I'll do what I can, everything I can...

I'm working and in back-to-back meetings, a phone call is difficult. I'm in-and-out of this app while at work, but I'm with you.

Relative to housing, that's a longer task. Let's get you out of Grand Lake today (if possible).

I don't have any connections in CO anymore, but we can use our community to get you into a place with more resources.

Hold your peace, as much as you can.

I love you, Sister. Hang in there and DM me.

Love you so much and thank u so much for caring.
Im trying so hard 2 be strong. The air bnb gave me one extra day so i dont have to be out til 11 tom am. Youre so kind. Hugs. 🙏 Plz call me asap would love 2 chat
03:53 PM - Sep 19, 2022
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

19 September, 04:56
Will do, at my first opportunity.

Look for a (503) area code.