Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 September, 12:48
Any Colorado anons around?

Ive been abandoned by my boyfriend in an air bnb with no money in Grand Lake Colorado and I need help STAT.

i have no idea what to do as we came up here on a vacation and he pulled this madness and left me in a strange place

I am practically pleading for help. Scared, nowhere to go.

thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 September, 03:16
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I grew up in Black Hawk. There's still many Patriots in those hills.

How much more $$ do you need, Sister? Give us a number, and I'll make it happen asap.

Please also confirm in your response (or DM) the Paypal/Venmo or any other options (the more the better/easier).

If you can get to Idaho Springs, you can easily get to Denver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I need somewhere to live. I have nowhere to go. Im terrified patriot. 😨
call me 469-714-9193
i dont know anyone here in this state im from Texas Patriot
please can u help me 🙏😥
03:31 PM - Sep 19, 2022
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Stephanie Phillips @Stephanie_3417
19 September, 11:31
if you can get back to Texas, contact me. 💚

Jes King @jes_US
19 September, 10:31
live? wtf is happening here?
I'm not saying s*** other than you know how long people have been homeless on this site and they don't run around saying they're homeless and they don't just do this and do that send me money venmo me money what the f*** people what is going on? have we not learned anything?
vacation with a boyfriend that went sideways are you listening to this s***

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
19 September, 10:49
In response Jes King to her Publication
Wow, No Compassion

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
19 September, 11:26
In response Jes King to her Publication
What the fuck is happening here? looks like Jess King is an attention whore. Hey everyone look at Jes! What, nobody is paying attention to you? You had to make a stupid comment? Do you have a home? Do you have a bed? Do you sleep on someone's couch? Have you been to jail? Do you have food to eat? Has someone ever told you they loved you and deliberately left you in a place you know nothing about? What is your Primary Fucking Purpose? If you have no words of comfort you can fuck straight the fuck off. When someone asks for help in the days we live in you help them, not turn their life into your own fucking comedy show! If you have nothing positive to say, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

Yeah, I said it.

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 September, 10:25
OK, in Aurora (right by Denver) Colorado, there is also the New Heights Baptist Church, with Pastor Adrian (great sermons) -here is contact information:15490 E Hampden Ave, Ste 100, Aurora, CO 80013 Phone:(720) 532-4630
pastornhbcaurora.com They might be able to help out.

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 September, 10:08
Looks like you are about 2 hours from Denver. From there, let us see about getting you back to Texas.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 September, 03:50
I'll do what I can, everything I can...

I'm working and in back-to-back meetings, a phone call is difficult. I'm in-and-out of this app while at work, but I'm with you.

Relative to housing, that's a longer task. Let's get you out of Grand Lake today (if possible).

I don't have any connections in CO anymore, but we can use our community to get you into a place with more resources.

Hold your peace, as much as you can.

I love you, Sister. Hang in there and DM me.

19 September, 03:53
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Love you so much and thank u so much for caring.
Im trying so hard 2 be strong. The air bnb gave me one extra day so i dont have to be out til 11 tom am. Youre so kind. Hugs. 🙏 Plz call me asap would love 2 chat