Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Any Colorado anons around?

Ive been abandoned by my boyfriend in an air bnb with no money in Grand Lake Colorado and I need help STAT.

i have no idea what to do as we came up here on a vacation and he pulled this madness and left me in a strange place

I am practically pleading for help. Scared, nowhere to go.

thanks
12:48 PM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
19 September, 10:40
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
OK, have just called a friend who lives in the Denver area. Had to leave a voice mail. Emailed her your number. She might be able to get you to the airport in Denver and am also emailing a pastor there in Aurora (near Denver).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 September, 10:41
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I am so grateful! Thank you so much. 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
19 September, 10:03
You can contact the local Chamber of Commerce, too:https://www.visitgrandcoun...
14700 US-34
Grand Lake, CO 80447, PHONE
970-627-3402

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 September, 09:35
Sometimes churches can help: St Annes Catholic Church, open til 11:55, : 360 Hancock St, Grand Lake, CO 80446, United States
Phone: +1 970 889 0032
Hours: Open · Closes 11:55PM

Michael Riegel @Stormhunter5397
19 September, 09:09
Im surprised you weren't able to decode this happening. You were chosen as you have said many times. Clown!

AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
19 September, 03:18
sorry this has happened. sent paypal to help. praying for you 🙏🏼❤️

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 September, 03:16
I grew up in Black Hawk. There's still many Patriots in those hills.

How much more $$ do you need, Sister? Give us a number, and I'll make it happen asap.

Please also confirm in your response (or DM) the Paypal/Venmo or any other options (the more the better/easier).

If you can get to Idaho Springs, you can easily get to Denver.

19 September, 03:31
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I need somewhere to live. I have nowhere to go. Im terrified patriot. 😨
call me 469-714-9193
i dont know anyone here in this state im from Texas Patriot
please can u help me 🙏😥

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
19 September, 03:01
I'm so sorry this has happened to you. See if you can hitch a ride to Boulder. I'm sure someone there can help you get back home on the next bus out.

19 September, 03:02
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Yeah i don't know anyone and I am in full blown panic mode right now

any help is welcome 🙏
love U

jaCk_ sIOn @jaxnsk1n
19 September, 02:08
im near telluride on the other side of the mountains. not sure how i can help? prayers and peace for you. lmk?

19 September, 02:21
In response jaCk_ sIOn to his Publication
I need a place to live at the best and at the least, a ride to the airport.

19 September, 02:34
In response jaCk_ sIOn to his Publication
So far, youre the closest to help thats popped up fam. Call me if u can plz
469-714-9193
thank u so much for replying 💓

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
19 September, 01:58
Check your email. Sent a little but every little bit helps right? You got this girl. Be the strong woman we all know you are.

19 September, 02:20
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
So friggin grateful patriot ❤
im scared not gonna lie
i have nowhere 2 go
im a loser Qtard everyone hates me

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
19 September, 01:32
Time to grow up. But I'm sure you can to it.

19 September, 01:42
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
fuck off

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
19 September, 01:20
My $ is pennies per month so
My Prayers In Jesus Name
Are Father God Sends
You Angels To Help You.
You Will Know Fast.

We Know Not How,
But...
Expect Great Things
As You Give Praise
And Thanksgiving
For Father God's Blessings.

Be Safe, Be Well In Jesus Name.💕🙏💕🌼

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
19 September, 01:30
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
ll things through Christ Jesus, amen.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 September, 01:09
Even though there was no "Domestic Violence,' MAYBE You Could Find some Resources at a Local Domestic Violence Center. A Good Place to Start.

19 September, 01:18
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I doubt this tiny mountain town even has that kind of thing. This place is littered with millionaires and tourists mainly.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 September, 01:08
Lived there 2 years ago but got out. So sorry for you, wish I could help. Sending prayers for you. Yes, lose the dude, that's a sign.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 September, 01:06
we do have Colorado anons on here..eveyone needs to repost until they respond! (fyi- totally his loss)

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
19 September, 01:01
Wtf?! I'm sorry that happened to you 😔

19 September, 01:03
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Im embarrassed so bad. Thank u fren

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
19 September, 12:56
you have a paypal?

19 September, 01:05
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
yes I do thank u fren so grateful 🙏 🥲

LMBphotography

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
19 September, 12:50
Can you take venmo? Don't have much $$ but I'll send what I can.

19 September, 12:53
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
much appreciated my friend 🙏
thank u so much 💓 i love you

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
19 September, 12:54
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Los the dude! Hes a LOSER!!
I Can Cash ap or venmo a bit too