Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Not sure if anyone caught this but the Dean of Windsor's reading at the Queen's funeral was REVELATIONS 21, VERSES 1:7:

A New Heaven and a New Earth

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
01:25 PM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 September, 02:48
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
19 September, 04:39
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
one of my fav’s

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
19 September, 02:03
I caught it and thought White Hats in control. Was it a comm, felt good hearing it.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 September, 01:39
i sure noticed!

19 September, 01:38
VERSES 1:7 sure seems to be meaningful in some way….Q or not…the message is Hopeful…💒

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
19 September, 01:29
Wow! WhiteHats speaking to us.

19 September, 01:25
5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

19 September, 01:25
Is this messaging that Q is about to be revealed?

REVELATIONS 21, VERSES 1:7

Post #2117 may also link:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd905b No.2925937 📁
Sep 7 2018 17:11:48 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 7918a2 No.2925844 📁
Sep 7 2018 17:06:52 (EST)
>>2925825
why isn't Page being targeted/locked up though?
insulated?

>>2925844
What FISA is about to be DECLAS?
Public spotlight?
How can you prosecute someone and provide testimony to the JUDGE when you KNOW the TRUE EVIDENCE is about to come to LIGHT?
Digging a deeper hole re: testimony to the court?
Q

Timestamp encodes funeral date of Sept 19th.
Digging a deeper hole = A GRAVE