Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
18 September, 06:14
Watch the water.................

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 September, 06:30
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
Louisiana
Camp Lejune.....👀
Detroit.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Life @pacu44
18 September, 06:58
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Louisiana? what now?

18 September, 07:07
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
Isn't Louisiana where the drinking water is bad? It may be Mississippi🤔

Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
18 September, 08:35
I know Jackson MS had water pump problems

18 September, 09:13
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
I think I meant Mississippi👍

19 September, 09:28
Jackson Missisippi the capital i might have used wrong letter abbreviations

19 September, 09:33
I got you👍 I remember hearing, or reading about it in the last couple of weeks. I mispoke with La. It is Mississippi👍

19 September, 09:37
Loisiana is acroos the river there. i drove there for the 4th thinking about moving to mississippi

19 September, 09:43
Mississippi is the shortest state I ever traveled through 😅 Had to go to Lake Charles La for my cousin's funeral a couple years ago.

All i know is i have to get out of New Mexico
01:14 PM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Honeybadger71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Honeybadger71 , click on at the bottom under it