JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 September, 10:55
All of this to say, DO NOT BE FRIGHTENED. Many of us have been looking forward to this moment for our entire lives. I can hardly contain my excitement. It is about to get very real very fast and we are as prepared as we can be. If we lose any of our Patriots to panic then all of my effort here would have been for naught. We are going to remain calm. We are going to show love and support to our neighbors and normies. Things will be challenging enuff for them without us saying we told you so. Comfort And Guide. That is the next phase of this operation.

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CMAG1 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 September, 05:02
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
me too💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 September, 01:56

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
19 September, 12:36
Right back at you!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
19 September, 12:36
Love You Too 💖💖💖✨✨✨

God Wins donated @GR2021
19 September, 12:30
Me too! ❤️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
19 September, 12:16
me too! 🥰

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 12:11
Love you too hun!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 September, 12:00
Me too🥰😍❤️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
19 September, 11:38
Love you right back!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 September, 11:37