Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
20 September, 06:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I am a little emotional over this… All my faith is in God. Blessings!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
20 September, 06:14
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Oh… and nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 September, 02:27
In response Awake Now to her Publication
emotion me too, beautiful how he handles the bird, his face glowing as he learns its name Storm♥️

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 September, 01:22
This is interesting, a king carried the gyrfalcon. https://www.angelfire.com/...

memes matter @NoComment
20 September, 12:15

memes matter @NoComment
20 September, 12:16
In response memes matter to her Publication
Zov👀

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 September, 11:05
The tension keeps mounting while the sleepers keep posting FB selfies and the virtue signaling thoughts and prayers for the _____ fill in the blank manufactured crisis of the day. The ensuing fright and panic that is coming is beyond our comprehension.

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
20 September, 01:21
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I keep thinking the same thing.... the ones who are deep asleep, have no clue about the $h!t storm that’s about to hit! 😳🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m no one @Iam4truth
20 September, 10:45
I LOVE THAT!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 September, 10:41
The Storm is here Nana thinks!
This is what we have been preparing for all this time!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
19 September, 08:00
There word for storm sounded a lot like SHTstorm to me. 😉

I like this Putin.

He can have them pile it high and deep. as far as I am concerned.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 September, 06:41
I love the Name, and What Putin had to say!

God Wins @Nous
19 September, 06:39
Chills all over my body. From the first second of the video to it's end. Imagine how much fear [they] feel when they hear the phrase "STORM IS COMING".

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 September, 09:01
WE a.r.e. the STORM!

#NCSWIC

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 September, 08:12
"..This simple, small, act, changes the ENTIRE dynamic of the Russia-Ukraine situation. Ukraine, the USA, the UK, and all of NATO, have just found out that China is now an active participant, and came in on the side of Russia.

The stakes in this situation just went so high, they went completely off the charts.

It is no understatement to say this is an earth-shattering development..."

More when I get it . . . . VIDEO IS COMING WITHIN MINUTES . . . Check back . . . . .

https://halturnerradioshow...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
20 September, 12:46
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Yes i learned this yesterday from one of my less convinced compatriots....actually my oldest and dearest friend since 8 yrs old who i lost in March '20 literally days before the 11th when the plandemic was announced due to his bailing from this ship! He said i was delusional to still believe. He now believes... but we're not back to where we were before the rift. The plandemic was for operators to carry out ops. Until further knowlege comes its what i believe. China entered on the side with Russia as we expected. For WE the United States corporation is the bad guys. THAT is why it will be so scary for normies....but we are no longer normal as such. We are The Called. (as Juan would call us) Good times!!! U rock Sky~Kat~!!!
👊🤝🙏☝🇺🇸🏁🌎🤍

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 September, 01:02
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
great info! but yikeees here we goooo!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 September, 07:55
The STORM has arrived.
REFLECTIONs are important.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?q=sto...

Bee Saved @BSaved
20 September, 01:09
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Resembles Boris Johnson. To me

Nunya Business @AAug22
20 September, 01:22
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Putin & China.