Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 September, 07:17
Storm Unit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 September, 08:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
"..This simple, small, act, changes the ENTIRE dynamic of the Russia-Ukraine situation. Ukraine, the USA, the UK, and all of NATO, have just found out that China is now an active participant, and came in on the side of Russia.

The stakes in this situation just went so high, they went completely off the charts.

It is no understatement to say this is an earth-shattering development..."

More when I get it . . . . VIDEO IS COMING WITHIN MINUTES . . . Check back . . . . .

https://halturnerradioshow...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Yes i learned this yesterday from one of my less convinced compatriots....actually my oldest and dearest friend since 8 yrs old who i lost in March '20 literally days before the 11th when the plandemic was announced due to his bailing from this ship! He said i was delusional to still believe. He now believes... but we're not back to where we were before the rift. The plandemic was for operators to carry out ops. Until further knowlege comes its what i believe. China entered on the side with Russia as we expected. For WE the United States corporation is the bad guys. THAT is why it will be so scary for normies....but we are no longer normal as such. We are The Called. (as Juan would call us) Good times!!! U rock Sky~Kat~!!!
πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸπŸŒŽπŸ€
12:46 PM - Sep 20, 2022
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 September, 03:31
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thank you so very much for your wonderful comment.. πŸ€—πŸ™.
Actually it was my brother who sent the Hal Tuner link to me, as a reply to the email I'd sent him, with the Putin & 'Storm'..😏 video.
It is heard work trying to wake people upπŸ˜’, but I think my brother is nearly on board with lots of what I've been saying over the years..πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’¦πŸŒŠπŸ€žπŸ™

20 September, 03:55
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Funny how they bring us stuff we didnt see yet....and they dont get the perspective right....my friend thought it was a bad thing...proving we are doomed. So i explained Xi and Putin are on Pres Trumps team and im excited to know this...if its True about China in Ukraine. Noone on AU posted anything...and i wanted to verify first. It means that we are very close to whatever is coming first to public awareness.πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€πŸ

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
20 September, 01:22
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

20 September, 03:08
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
...giggleπŸ˜† ...I love ur profile pic: Beware of Frog ...with a pissed off looking Pepe!🀣 ...U friggin' rock Jane Doe!!!πŸ’―
πŸ€—πŸ€πŸ