I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
WTF...

"NEW: President Biden said he believes the Covid-19 pandemic is "over" during his 60 Minutes interview.

Any remaining mask and vaccine mandate should be null and void immediately.

Future vaccines, treatments, tests should undergo complete FDA review and not expedited under EUA."

https://twitter.com/NBSaph...
08:23 PM - Sep 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
19 September, 09:42
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I don't know...the Jesus in me almost feels like that was really odd uncomfortable apology👀
almost like a
"I flubbed up folks"... left a weird metal taste in my mouth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
19 September, 09:19
😬 Lost respect for Nicole a few years ago. Remember seeing her on Fox back in 2020, and remember her pushing out fear as often as FOX would have her appear on-air.

She even went as far as saying she changed her clothes and put them inside plastic bags before entering her home. 🙄🙄

She's an opportunist in my view.
But, good to see she's finally waking the hell up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 September, 08:46
REVOKE THE EMERGENCY ACTS.

Amber Dance @stargazer_dance
19 September, 07:47
They say and do anything before elections.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 05:28
What are they up to because it is not normal for them to give this up when they could keep dragging it out and kill just a few more with the jab and hospital protocols.

Hope Love @HopeLove01
19 September, 09:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
welllll, sounds like the Resident isnt in control of anything and the real commander in cheif is running the show behind the scenes! devolution. 😏

Hope Love @HopeLove01
19 September, 09:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
welllll, sounds like the Resident isnt in control of anything and the real commander in cheif is running the show behind the scenes! devolution. 😏

Pink Totter @Totter
19 September, 01:58

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 September, 11:18

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
18 September, 10:38
Pandemic is over. We still have a problem with covid

https://twitter.com/disclo...

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
18 September, 10:41
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
This affects the EUA, which everything COVID related is released under.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
18 September, 09:55
I interpret that as he can't cheat during the next election. He has no excuse for ballots to be mailed out. The words came out of his own mouth.

Bec Mags @10sCpa
18 September, 08:58
Time to blame Trump for vaxx injuries.

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 September, 11:14
In response Bec Mags to her Publication
beat covid, but Trump murdered everyone

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa

Bec Mags @10sCpa