Only people mentioned by yolsync in this post can reply
Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
08 February, 12:15
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
07 February, 11:06
This is so true! I try to tone down my conversations but when it comes out they look at me like I am crazy! My mom tells me to not talk about anything related to Trump or the world events especially to others. Tired of the heated discussions with my son, he thinks I'm nuts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
05 February, 11:04
Spot on 👏

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
05 February, 06:18
yes. OMG i am to the point where i just smile (inside screaming)

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
05 February, 06:10
Wow, he hit that nail on the head. It's actually nerve wracking being "awake".

el_ rizzo @el_rizzo
05 February, 04:25
i am actually past caring, now i just laugh at them!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
05 February, 06:18
In response el_ rizzo to her Publication
Ah, there is nothing quite like a false feeling of superiority

Sara McNeil @SaraMae76
05 February, 02:05
yes!!! 100%

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
05 February, 02:02
So FUnny!

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
05 February, 01:52
Yes...sometimes i have to bite my tongue and just listen to people in my little circle and smile....thankfully i don't see them too often. Then I actually here someone say a friend of mine said blah blah blah...helllooo that's what i've been telling you for awhile.

Susan White @DharmaDog
05 February, 01:49
OMG..... Yes!!!