Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
Anyone in NYC area hearing distant BOOMs Rn? its 9:50 PM EST.

doesmt sound like fireworks
09:50 PM - Sep 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
17 September, 10:24
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I was on the phone with a friend and we both heard just one boom. No, it wasn't fireworks and we only heard one boom. We're 100 miles outside of NYC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 September, 10:25
In response Every Time to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
17 September, 10:22
We have had large booms in Central Alabama often that no one can explain

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 September, 11:11
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
yes in alabama

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 September, 10:12
😯

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 September, 10:14
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
they stopped for now.

another anon said she heard them in Philly. thats 3 hrs away from NYC.

those are some BIG booms

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
17 September, 10:10
WOAH! 💖💥

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
WOAH! 💖💥

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
WOAH! 💖💥

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
WOAH! 💖💥

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 September, 10:11
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
. 1010

💥

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 September, 09:57
Were they almost rhythmic getting louder each time?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 September, 10:00
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
yeah. very fast paced at the end. i thought someone was hitting the walls in the house. i heard them all last year. first time ive heard them this year

Tunnels.

Tunnels.

Tunnels.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 September, 09:56
I heard them in the Philly area. WTH i have chills now.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 September, 09:57

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
17 September, 10:03
same! i head them many times the past few years. even had house shake multiple times as well as beams of blue green light during storms…