Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 September, 03:00
11/22 will be a huge month.

Symbolism will be OUR reward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 September, 03:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The diamonds will be returned!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
17 September, 06:12
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Please explain return of the diamonds.

17 September, 06:29
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
It was a Statement by President Trump that if a Jewelry store was robbed and the robbers caught they would have to return the diamonds stolen (merchandise)! Liken that to anything stolen! Many things can apply!

Storm Rider @StormRider
17 September, 06:36
TY. I never truly understood the comment. I know the Vatican and British royals have a lot of stolen artifacts and jewels.

I read on another board that the remains of children were turned into diamonds at the Getty Museum. I thought maybe it was that.

17 September, 06:45
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
yes, all of that too! underground hallways full! But [they] are not the only ones! many organizations and Charities too! And the Diamonds can mean different things of value! Medicine, Technologies, Children, etc.!

Glad to help! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™ŒπŸ»
06:46 PM - Sep 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it