Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 September, 03:00
11/22 will be a huge month.

Symbolism will be OUR reward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 September, 03:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The diamonds will be returned!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
17 September, 06:12
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Please explain return of the diamonds.

17 September, 06:29
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
It was a Statement by President Trump that if a Jewelry store was robbed and the robbers caught they would have to return the diamonds stolen (merchandise)! Liken that to anything stolen! Many things can apply!

Storm Rider @StormRider
17 September, 06:36
TY. I never truly understood the comment. I know the Vatican and British royals have a lot of stolen artifacts and jewels.

I read on another board that the remains of children were turned into diamonds at the Getty Museum. I thought maybe it was that.

yes, all of that too! underground hallways full! But [they] are not the only ones! many organizations and Charities too! And the Diamonds can mean different things of value! Medicine, Technologies, Children, etc.!
06:45 PM - Sep 17, 2022
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
17 September, 06:46
Glad to help! 🙏🏼🥰🙌🏻