Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
15 September, 03:10
so aside from BIG PHARMA
is there a natural way to help depression?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
15 September, 03:38
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
☀️There are many ways , No one quick fix. Diet, listen to your body, did what you just eat make you feel good or dragged down? cut the sugar& packaged foods and eat as much green , yellow, orange, red and purple vegetables and low glycemic fruit as you want. "NIACIN", Abrahm Hoffer cured depression, Bi-Polar, and other mental issues with Niacin (and other supplements), look him up on you tube. HERBALS, *Holy Basil is my go to. Bacopa, Ashwaganda (not with autoimmune) . EXERCISE and being in NATURE, SUNSHINE, being well HYDRATED. and of course spending time with a good friend and being kind to others. oh , laughing, get a bunch of feel good or funny movies and dont watch news. Look for environmental causes such as MOLD and CHEMICALS. Hope you find relief .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
17 September, 08:49
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
holy basil

where do you find that

and do you know which brand of supplements
are best

i guess everything i have purchased is synthetic

ugh...

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
Do not buy anything advertised on TV. Look at the "Other" ingredients, no flavorings, coloring, magnesium sterate. Buy herbs from herbalists and make tea. research the company, is there a parent company and who are they? Holy Basil I am using right now if from American Supplements, Linden Botanical s and Mountain Rose Herbs. B vitamins, Thorne brand I get from VitaminLife. B12 from Vimergy.
06:08 PM - Sep 17, 2022
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Catadelle in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
18 September, 04:25
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
thank you!