Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
15 September, 03:10
so aside from BIG PHARMA
is there a natural way to help depression?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
☀️There are many ways , No one quick fix. Diet, listen to your body, did what you just eat make you feel good or dragged down? cut the sugar& packaged foods and eat as much green , yellow, orange, red and purple vegetables and low glycemic fruit as you want. "NIACIN", Abrahm Hoffer cured depression, Bi-Polar, and other mental issues with Niacin (and other supplements), look him up on you tube. HERBALS, *Holy Basil is my go to. Bacopa, Ashwaganda (not with autoimmune) . EXERCISE and being in NATURE, SUNSHINE, being well HYDRATED. and of course spending time with a good friend and being kind to others. oh , laughing, get a bunch of feel good or funny movies and dont watch news. Look for environmental causes such as MOLD and CHEMICALS. Hope you find relief .
03:38 AM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Catadelle in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
17 September, 08:49
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
holy basil

where do you find that

and do you know which brand of supplements
are best

i guess everything i have purchased is synthetic

ugh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
17 September, 06:08
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Do not buy anything advertised on TV. Look at the "Other" ingredients, no flavorings, coloring, magnesium sterate. Buy herbs from herbalists and make tea. research the company, is there a parent company and who are they? Holy Basil I am using right now if from American Supplements, Linden Botanical s and Mountain Rose Herbs. B vitamins, Thorne brand I get from VitaminLife. B12 from Vimergy.