Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The simpler the Proof, the more I believe it.
05:32 PM - Sep 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 September, 12:27
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Simple is always Good, keeps the enemy’s noise and confusion away🤍🤍🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fred Hand @CntryBoy777
17 September, 07:38
Truth has to be "accepted"...can't be bought or sold...this forces a personal "decision"...with a "choice" there are "consequences"...I can't "answer" for you and you can't "answer" for me...so, "sharing" the Truth is all one can do...this includes children, siblings, parents, friends, and all ya come in contact with on a daily basis....ALL must give an "account" with their own mouth, lips, and tongue...ya have to honor and accept another's "choice" as ya expect others to do yours...the "separation" of emotions can make it very difficult for the "actions" to follow the words...👍🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 September, 06:39
God is not the author of chaos,
if it is of God, there will be peace.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
17 September, 11:50
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
And love🙌💝🗝