Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 September, 11:40
*not a theory

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 September, 12:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
youre right. its not a theory its a logical fallacy when contrasted with facts and not rhetoric and cartoon drawings 🤣

Actual Satellite footage of ET craft in our atmosphere being shot at using scalar weapons.

Have a GREAT day !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 September, 12:07
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
It's probably large Icy bubble.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 September, 12:18
probably has nothing to do with it.

Earth is not flat.

How? Go ask any Military Engineer or rocket scientist what Math they are using to fire missiles around the world?

You can say probably all you want. We 100% use the math for a spherical Earth.

Whistleblowers
Whistleblowers
Whistleblowers.

I dont rely on probablies for OSINT. i look for people who have held security clearances related to the topic i am exploring.

things that can be verified.

Things like

“We have seen the dark side of moon”
“Descriptions of Zebra conditions when the US military was actively pursuing ET craft.”
“We have shot nuclear weapons into space to only to have them disabled by ETs”
“Craft shot back INTO space”

We have it all. and this is only the beginning.

Wake up.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I never said it's flat. It's just larger.
12:24 PM - Sep 17, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 September, 12:56
this is our solar system and Earth is that tiny blue dot 3 bodies away from the Sun.

only caveat, i would add is that there is a giant hole at the North Pole of the Earth as Admiral Byrd recorded.

The firmament is a barrier to existence to higher dimensions, not a icy dome over 3D Earth as the PSYOP of a video suggests.

Its called the crossing speed of light. Speed of light is not the fastest you can go. Once you go faster, you phase shift it to higher realms. You have astral, celestial, angelic and more. if you can phase shift right now, let me know This is the basic principle behind interstellar travel. It is how ETs can just dissapear and reappear on the other side of the world. This has been recorded by our military. Now we have reverse engineered those craft after targeting and downing them using classified tech. (Tesla Death Ray). They have been doing it as early as the 1920s and maybe long before. Black projects have mastered this tech long before you and i were born.