Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 September, 11:35
It's up to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by suZq14 in this post can reply
Sally Pisano @EmilinaButtercup
18 September, 12:02
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
😭😭🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
17 September, 02:55
She is absolutely precious ❤️

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
17 September, 08:07
So so very precious

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
16 September, 11:06
out of the mouth of babes

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 September, 10:55
Pure of heart and God's most precious souls are His children.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
16 September, 10:45
these children are more wise than most adults i come across. There is no punishment too great for anyone that would harm even one of them. I have harsh words... fuckem to hell and have a hard hard
hard death and live hard in the lake of fire for fuckin eternity.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 September, 08:47
innocence, sweetness, “my heart fell in love with you”♥️what evil that hurts a child, thank you God our Warriors taking care of that business⚔️⚔️⚔️

I’m no one @Iam4truth
16 September, 08:36
such a sweet and precious child! ❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 September, 08:29
Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Oh my✨💖

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
16 September, 07:17
God bless these precious children !

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Cam Mac @campmac111
16 September, 04:08
Wow VK, beautiful 'out of the mouth of babes' theme going on here.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
16 September, 04:04
Needed this.
Such beautiful pure love. ❤️🙏🏻

hope saxton @Scribe11
16 September, 03:25
All children should know this kind of love. ❤❤❤