Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 September, 11:13
God has made other plans for me. I can no longer do for myself. I will likely be transferred to Mayo soon (oy). I either go the western medicine route or die. I'm sure this will be brutal. I guess no med bed for me.

If you're so inclined, please pray. Giving up my dog will be the hardest part.

Wish I could be here with you. I love all of you, more than you know. Thank you for your presence in my life. 💙

Take care of each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
God has a plan for you Patriot. Heal in peace.
11:22 AM - Sep 16, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
18 September, 09:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💖I really believe this to be true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
17 September, 08:49
Amen🕊️

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
16 September, 09:14

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
16 September, 06:47
👊❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 September, 05:59
you are a good man VK, and your personal words to the one♥️mean more than you know

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
16 September, 05:57
GOD IS AMAZING 🙏

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
16 September, 05:50
Amen x 10 !!!

NEO ONE @Neo
16 September, 05:13

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 September, 05:06
☝️this is why this man is close to my heart . He loves sooo much 😭 and cares for the one ❤️

memes matter @NoComment
16 September, 05:22
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
16 September, 01:22
. ❤️

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 September, 12:22
That much is clear. The rest is a bit fuzzy...

Face to go with the name. Not "anon" any longer.

Someone please tell Richard Granville (of Yippy) that Annie says bye (he knows Gen. Flynn).

Bless you, VK.💙

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 December, 06:23
🙏12:22 TS, God bless you Patriot and your family!!! Much love, prayer sent!!!

connie wright @cowri
18 December, 06:23
😢