Photon 333 @Photon
God has made other plans for me. I can no longer do for myself. I will likely be transferred to Mayo soon (oy). I either go the western medicine route or die. I'm sure this will be brutal. I guess no med bed for me.

If you're so inclined, please pray. Giving up my dog will be the hardest part.

Wish I could be here with you. I love all of you, more than you know. Thank you for your presence in my life. 💙

Take care of each other.
11:13 AM - Sep 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
20 October, 05:32
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Praying for you. Much love, peace, and joy going out to you now. praying for God’s miracles to shine upon you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 October, 05:24
alice this family still has you on their minds♥️prayers, happy thoughts, Vibes Up✨✨parasitic treatment can only help

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
02 October, 04:50
Still praying!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 October, 04:45
You are still in my thoughts and prayers. Sending lots of love and light!
🙏❤️✨🙏

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
02 October, 04:19
💖Praying for you 🙏🏻 God bless you 🙏🏻 WAWY❣️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 September, 09:29
Thinking about You right now. Praying for you friend. 🙏

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
20 September, 06:34

Carey Lou @Careylou
02 October, 05:17
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
The DS has been hiding treatments and cures to keep us sick and dependent on big pharma

connie wright @cowri
19 September, 10:49
♥️Mindset....Keep positive....God did not give up on you*Don't give up on God. You have an army out here Praying for you.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
19 September, 10:36
🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
19 September, 10:26
Dear God,
You know the needs of this situation.
I am praying that you provide Peace of mind, grace, comfort and all things lovely.
Amen

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 September, 07:04

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
19 September, 06:58
oh dear one of our family here, i am just now seeing this...Dear Lord God of Creation, we emplore You to send healing for Photon in every way possible. She is Your child and is so loved. We put this beautiful soul into Your living care. Amen....hugs to you 💞🙏🙏🙏💞

AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
19 September, 03:30
praying for you 🙏🏼❤️

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
19 September, 03:07
My prayers are with you my friend! God is with you! Keep positive and keep your faith! God will see you through! Love and blessings!!!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
19 September, 02:44
🙏✨🕊✨

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 September, 12:19
🙏Praying for you @photon .

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 September, 11:45
Prayers sent. 🙏 God knows the heart.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
19 September, 11:29
🙏We love you, God please watch over Photon and wrap your healing arms around him. Much energy sent your way.

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
18 September, 11:25
You are such a beautiful person! I will pray for you! Take Care and God Bless!

DkH O’Dell @DkH
18 September, 09:30
🙏🙏🙏🙏My prayers for you and your Dog. i will pray for your healing.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
18 September, 09:20
Praying for your healing and comfort. God Bless You.

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
18 September, 05:10

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 September, 01:25
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Amen

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
18 September, 04:40
Sending healing prayers and energy. 🙏🙏🙏🙏💖

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
18 September, 04:26
God bless you!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
18 September, 03:17
Annie which Mayo? Rochester? Have you tried Apricot seeds? dandelion root, ivermectin?
🙏🏻 for you Patriot!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 September, 02:17
Prayers lifted! May Godbe with you and perform a healing miracle. We are ALL with you❤️🙏

Bookish Girl @Noninon
18 September, 12:05
Keeping you in my prayers 🙏🇺🇲💞

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
18 September, 06:35
before i would go to MAYO CLINIC,,i would buy the TESLA BIO HEALERS that go under your bed ,,you will need two,,go to bitbute.com/shariraye,,to see were to get them,,and you will get to keep your DOG,,please look into this,,and stay home

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 September, 02:29
In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 September, 02:30
Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏 Don’t give up research and use everything natural . May Gid bless you with perfect health !

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 September, 09:09
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
God bless ! I always hit that i