Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 September, 01:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Well this SR is behaving a bit more like 'normal' than it has been the last 2 weeks...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 September, 04:54
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.
Q 37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SCdudenGA ___ @SCdudenGA
16 September, 10:26
I 1st read SR as Seth Rich...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 September, 03:02
Pope Francis Death 160
This Is Not A Game 160
The Time Is Now 160
Its Showtime 160
Economic Collapse 160
God Loves You 160
Time Traveller 160
Now Is The Time 160
Big Changes Are Coming 160
Tiffany Blue Coat 160
Sign In The Sky 160
All Will Be Revealed 160
Babylon is Falling 160

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
16 September, 02:42
SR is interesting.. since Tomsk recordings came back online, it seems to be reminiscent of years past.. a much more granual overlay and almost like a subtle facade.. the passage of days seems, odd.. but overall it feels like the illusion is there for those who choose it.. like you said, it's up to you!

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
16 September, 02:17
StormRider always has a smile 🙂

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 September, 01:55
High Pitch ringing in my left ear for last 30 or so minutes

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Soul Shine @soulshine
16 September, 12:59
🤔 hmmm...
The source I have still shows the SR, as of Sept. 15th, in blackout.
https://www.disclosurenews...

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
16 September, 02:47
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
ARE U TALKING ABOUT THIS BLANK IN BETWEEN ? IM STILL LEARNING AND TRYING TO UNDERSTAND

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
16 September, 12:04
increased sleep which is a godsend

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
16 September, 11:53
SR looks to me to be still dark.

I pray this blackout is the start of something earth shattering. I happened to pass by one of the TVs in our house and one of the sheeple was watching msm. I couldn't believe my ears. They are still reporting with the same deceit and rapacity as ever. i guess i would have thought, hoped, they would have begun a back-peddle by now.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 September, 01:01
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Oui!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
16 September, 11:41
listening to this on repeat with lizzy....
https://youtu.be/kwuIIsDjg...
Jenny Owen Youngs - Hot In Herre [Official Music Video] - YouTube

"Hot In Herre" cover by Jenny Owen Youngs, originally performed by Nelly.Download on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/fqlvjuLinks:http://www.facebook.com/jennyowen...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 September, 11:38
And This :)

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 September, 11:47
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 September, 11:38

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
16 September, 11:35
incoming light codes

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
16 September, 11:35
The ringing in my ears is much clearer than usual. It's a higher tone and it does not let up at all. Slight headache, like sinuses acting up and I can't stay focused. I feel scattered in my thoughts.

My dog is sleeping more than usual today, which I didn't think was possible. 😁And she's acting like she's been drugged or something. Very sluggish.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 September, 10:20
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
you know my cat is sleeping lots more too

яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
16 September, 11:32
my mind went a TOTALLY dif direction upon seeing the "SR" guess im riding a dif wave today.... and i pray tht he is flying w angels in his red/white/blue outfit or in protective custody. God Bless Seth Rich

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 September, 12:10
In response яєвєℓ αиgєℓ to her Publication
my first thot as well.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
16 September, 11:30
So That BLACK SWAN thing was it the Queen or something else comming. asking for a friend

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 September, 11:46
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
They discuss many scenarios.

https://rumble.com/v1k8toz...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
All quiet on the Heavenly front .. yet ...

http://www.vlf.it/cumiana/...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 September, 11:31

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 September, 11:29
Have barely slept the last three nights but probably not related. I'm more inclined to blame that really loud moon.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 September, 11:28

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
16 September, 11:27
why are the dates wonky? it’s showing 9/6 today not 9/16

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 September, 11:26

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
Higher pitch than normal.
Very weak ringing in my ears, it shifts in intensity (harder and softer), noticeably.
No headache.
Lots of waves when grounding with eyes closed.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 September, 12:09
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
right ear today! steady and not as loud!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
16 September, 12:58
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
exactly

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
🙏🙏❤

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 September, 11:24
Schumann is wonky but how are YOU doing? ❤🫀

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
16 September, 11:24
Wonky… been sleeping great though..🙌

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts