Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 September, 06:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 September, 08:24
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Imagine being an innocent lil kids and those DEVILS hunting you for sport. Told pre net bout that by a bloodliner. ALL real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
exactly! It makes my brain hurt just thinking about what those poor children and people might have went through! I was really hoping all of that part was going to be the disinformation part!
10:55 AM - Sep 16, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lalanic777 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 September, 10:56
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
I can't explain the level of holy indignation I felt hearing that info. AND that has been the "fire under my ass" all these decades info wise. AND fkn hard to know for decades it still happened. EACH one mattered SO MUCH>

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 September, 11:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes every kidnapped child right now automatically makes me think the worst! I never realized how evil this world was growing up and all the times I did stupid shit with my friends Im just glad God has always had us at the right place and the right time and not the wrong place! I pray for the day no child or human or animal suffers abuse!