Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 September, 10:49
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
16 September, 09:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
16 September, 09:29
Even worse knowing I paid to visit some of those 'stately' homes... Those poor kids 😢

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
16 September, 09:09
NCSWIC…. NOTHING 💯🎯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 September, 08:24
Imagine being an innocent lil kids and those DEVILS hunting you for sport. Told pre net bout that by a bloodliner. ALL real.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 September, 10:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
exactly! It makes my brain hurt just thinking about what those poor children and people might have went through! I was really hoping all of that part was going to be the disinformation part!

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
16 September, 07:40
I told someone how the Queen took kids from an orphanage and they were never seen again, and how the Queen of Scots, her cousin, keeps penises cut off victims of human hunting parties, and the stupid MF said "I doubt that"🤦‍♀️

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
16 September, 07:55
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
Find the full story on Regina Louf. I had heard stuff like that before and dismissed it until I read what Regina went through, she nearly brought down the Belgium Royals and Government.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 September, 06:17
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
Truth