Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I think I know what most of us would pick, and thats why I love being here so much.
08:18 PM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 September, 09:24
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I long for a day when money is no longer scarce or relevant❤️🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
15 September, 09:02
doing the right thing always feels better than selfishness. i would have to pray 1st that GOD direct my path to give it to the most needy. thanks for sharing ✝️🤍✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
15 September, 09:01
Yes!! This! ❤️❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 September, 08:58
I would do that in a skinny minute. ANY chance I can. I don't give to ds shit orgs, but if I can possibly bless someone I will and IF I get knocked down, I circle back and never forget.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 September, 08:58
I would do that in a skinny minute. ANY chance I can. I don't give to ds shit orgs, but if I can possibly bless someone I will and IF I get knocked down, I circle back and never forget.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 September, 08:57
Beautiful. Great guy!!! 🤍🏁🙏☝💯

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 September, 08:53
bless someone else and it’ll always come back ten-fold toward you

Sista Sue @SC18835410
15 September, 09:03
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
It doesn’t even matter if it doesn’t come back around! Just feels awesome!! ❤️

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
15 September, 08:51
It always feels better to give than receive.

American Girl @Americangirl
15 September, 08:41
brought tears to my eyes. beautiful 🙏☝️💫