Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 September, 03:51
It took me 10 years to realize that I have to heal for progress. I posted about Crystal yesterday and later on, VK responded to an Anon, "Live your life."
πŸ‘€
For 10 years I have let everything around me become the chaos I was living. WTH😳 So, Sunday I got up and started purging and organizing everything around me that was chaos.....it's day 5, I am ALMOST finished with my office/art ridiculousness. 1 room and I feel lighter already.SHED some chaos you guys😊 I highly recommend itπŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
did the purging for mother recently, and got her to move from her house reluctantly. goal for me to lighten my life, moment by moment. God likes order i have been told, so has to help the let goπŸ’™
04:53 PM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 September, 04:54
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
πŸ’– shiny 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 September, 04:58
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
πŸ’–