Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
It took me 10 years to realize that I have to heal for progress. I posted about Crystal yesterday and later on, VK responded to an Anon, "Live your life."
๐Ÿ‘€
For 10 years I have let everything around me become the chaos I was living. WTH๐Ÿ˜ณ So, Sunday I got up and started purging and organizing everything around me that was chaos.....it's day 5, I am ALMOST finished with my office/art ridiculousness. 1 room and I feel lighter already.SHED some chaos you guys๐Ÿ˜Š I highly recommend it๐Ÿ‘Š
03:51 PM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Florida Jen @FloridaJen
16 September, 03:16
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I am in the process of doing this with my home too. It is very cathartic. I love when everything has a place. My pantry, my kiddos toys, and my closet were getting out of control ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 September, 03:44
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
My closet is #3 on the list๐Ÿ™„ but now that I organized the office area, everything I am touching now has a place in the organizing๐Ÿ˜Š When I do the closet๐Ÿ™„ I am emptying it completely and building shelves. Get some sort of system in it too. Time to let go of all the past I have held on to. It serves my soul no purpose any longer. I have the memories, they are what I will keep. ๐Ÿ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 September, 10:26
I got married at 18, 47 yrs ago, yes I'm that old,. Married 8 years through lies, cheating, manipulation, promises never kept & abuse. My precipice was when he gave me a black eye. Filed for divorce next day. But.....I allowed this to happen, I was the enabler of the alcoholic. I thought things would change if I did this or that. I was the one who had to change, he wasn't going to. I"d had enough. Getting the divorce was just 1 step. A lot of healing needed to take place with me & I had 2 small kids as well to care for. Took me 10 years to trust another man, or to trust them with my kids. I felt like I needed a man to be whole/complete. When I finally realized I didn't, that's when I met my current husband. Had to let a lot of s*** just go. But, I believe this experience prepared me for this time. Made me tough & strong. Getting rid of the clutter in your life, whether it's stuff or emotional clutter, is exhilarating & freeing. Organizing your cabinets & life are one in the same. โœจ

16 September, 10:54
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yes๐Ÿ˜Š ALL OF THIS! I too was married to an alcholic. For years I tried to fix him. Dropped a fifth of Crown in our 55 gallon fish tank, told him, when that bottle is fished out of that tank I will know your priorities. When it is gone, me and the kids are gone. TWO DAYS. That is how long it lasted in that tank๐Ÿ˜ณ I left, we were 1 week away from our divorce when .172 alcohol content ended his life on my motorcycle (his was in the shop). It was devestating. 29 years old, 2 small children and lost at what life held for us. But going through all of that helped me become me. I thank him for his contribution to my growth.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
16 September, 10:21
We bought a riverfront house on a few acres in farmland last October for weekend getaways. It's a little 2 bedroom Nana house. Weekends went to 4 days then to fulltime. I can't explain the peace & tranquility here. Bald eagles, blue herons, ducks, geese, wild turkeys, deer, fish, and the neighbors have a horse farm with horses, donkeys, sheep, & cows. We realized we don't need the fancy house in the city nor all the stuff in it. We're listing it on the market so the past few weekends have been spent purging our old lifestyle. Now it's his & hers tractors (mine is an old Cub Cadet) and a hand me down John Deere Gator. We love this now simple life where our dogs roam free without collars. This past year has transformed us both. What an incredible blessing. We can BREATHE here.

16 September, 10:47
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Love it๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– Our gator is one of my fav toys๐Ÿ‘Š we live on 5 acres. DoGs roam free here too๐Ÿ˜Š i love the simple life. I made it chaotic.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
16 September, 02:59
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
I understand this so completely.....right down to the "his & hers" tractors. Be at Peace, enjoy the simpler things...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 September, 08:37
I need to do this too, itโ€™s not chaos, itโ€™s clutter nicely arranged...Iโ€™m in my Mamaโ€™s home & she passed away a year ago...I open cuboards to clear out & close them again, finding it hard to let go of her things. Itโ€™s a mix of hers & mine too & I donโ€™t know what to let go of & what to keep. I say to myself Iโ€™ll do it when itโ€™s time to sell her home & move...putting off the Invevertible so to speak. Iโ€™m on my own & find it all a bit overwhelming at the moment. Iโ€™m usually so well organised & get things done, yet the past year Iโ€™ve been less active...I need to shift this energy & embrace life again.

16 September, 08:48
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
It is overwelming. Halfway through I was like, what am I thinking!!๐Ÿ˜ณ But onceI was done I felt release๐Ÿ‘Š You will do it. One cabinet at a time.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 September, 07:18
Hubby's gone away for a bit and am doing the same - feels great!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 September, 03:07
This spoke to me...2.5 years ago I walked away from life that I didn't like and made me feel like shit..I ultimately walked into a life i didn't see coming....but I am so happy I did...I found my love and my happiness...I stopped trying to pleaee them and chose me

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
16 September, 08:02
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
to truly Love, you must Love you.
LOVE

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 September, 01:44
Wow, Iโ€™m doing the same!

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
16 September, 12:38
Me too!
Fixing little things
Cleaning and clearing.
I told my family to watch out the purge has begun!

16 September, 08:15
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
I told my husband last night that he just had to bear with me as I purge, organize and heal. He said "do I have a choice?" ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 September, 11:12
Your on to something because I'm doing the very same thing here. God is in this. โค

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 September, 11:07
It is very freeing to your soul and peace inside.
So much chaos we just allow to rule our days.
All things we can so without and be happy without.

15 September, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
exactly๐Ÿ˜‰

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
15 September, 08:19
So glad you shared your journey. ๐Ÿ’•

15 September, 09:15
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
๐Ÿ’–

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
15 September, 07:57
Clean house, peaceful mind. It does amazing for the soul. Awesome job. ๐Ÿ˜Š

15 September, 10:28
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
The house stays pretty clean. Well, clean as I can keep it with 2 dogs๐Ÿ™„ The clutter and disorganization was completely outta hand. My life reflected it to some degree. I did this mess๐Ÿ˜… Time to fix it, all of it. Time to start fresh.๐Ÿ˜Š thanks!

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
15 September, 07:33
at least 10 for me๐Ÿ˜Š keep telling myself to get your house in order.

15 September, 10:30
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
You will. When you see it๐Ÿ˜‰ it is a process for sure๐Ÿ‘

Bookish Girl @Noninon
15 September, 05:52
Amen! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ #FamilyIsEverything

arba happihr @arba
15 September, 05:25
Whoa
VK is a motivator
A man with many hats.
Thanx๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿค—

15 September, 06:07
In response arba happihr to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜Ž I had already started, seeing his post made me hit my head thinking, it's time to live my life! Rid myself of the chaos. I did right by Crystal, I need to organize that healing now. ๐Ÿ’–it is time to "live my life"๐Ÿ˜Š

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
15 September, 11:12
I quit smoking 1 and a half years ago because of VK.

arba happihr @arba
15 September, 05:22
You made a shift , exciting.
I need to follow suit.
Everything happens in God's time.

15 September, 05:59
๐Ÿ’–

Richie Richard @Richie
15 September, 05:20
It took me a long time and professional help to realize that I was suffering from ptsd caused by domestic abuse. Once the light went on, it revealed a path to true healing, otherwise, I was traveling the same old path expecting a different result. Now, I am o.k. to just be me.

15 September, 06:00
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
๐Ÿ’– growth

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 September, 05:19
thats wonderful! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
you got this
it doesnt have to be a 5k marathonโ€ฆ2 milimeter steps also get you moving forward.
i did tony robbins and it really helped me to keep moving forward making 2mm shifts daily rather than trying to โ€œeat the whole elephantโ€
GOD bless you๐Ÿ™

15 September, 06:02
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I faced the elephant 1st for sure๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘Š

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
15 September, 05:03
i am a purge as you go person. i can not tell you how free i feel when i let go of earthly belongings

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 September, 04:57
trying to do something everyday! alittle at a time! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 September, 04:53
did the purging for mother recently, and got her to move from her house reluctantly. goal for me to lighten my life, moment by moment. God likes order i have been told, so has to help the let go๐Ÿ’™

15 September, 04:54
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
๐Ÿ’– shiny ๐Ÿ˜Š

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

15 September, 04:48
In response private account to his Publication
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Pink Totter @Totter
15 September, 04:39
On Monday I took a car load to the nearest place to donate, what a relief. Lived in the same house for 30 some years, had stuff stored that I probably haven't even looked at for 20 years... why was I saving it?!!! The car load was one closet, have a long ways to go, but it's a start. BTW any spinners looking for wool? Free to a good home!

15 September, 04:42
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
๐Ÿ’– One room/space at a time here too๐Ÿ‘Š Staryed with the 3 most challanging. Probably should have started with the easiest๐Ÿ‘€

memes matter @NoComment
15 September, 04:38
turn that chaos into magic

15 September, 04:45
In response memes matter to her Publication
That's right๐Ÿ‘Š IT'S GOTTA GO๐Ÿ˜Ž

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
15 September, 04:33
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿฟ

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
15 September, 04:23
It's in these material things, w/c has the dark energy of SRA/slave labor of children & sometimes blood/death of someone into making the things we wear etch to clutter our lives & cont to feed the ego for decades. As we open our eyes to the dark things that have been occurring, specially against the labor workers in children, we shift that energy by ending to attaching to things & lessen on consuming to be minimalists. It makes a difference in our daily lives into more positive & less chaotic energy.โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™

15 September, 04:25
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Yes๐Ÿ’–

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 September, 04:18
Got some on my to do list in the fall, which is NOT summer, which I DO NOT like, lol LOVE summer so got some fall punch lists. Right on. I live with a HOGGOLA and sometimes in chaos, so hard to keep it all hammered down AND pull forty a week. BUT yep, I stand undaunted, and getting her done. Primary areas just fine, but no reason to let clothes pile up I will never use again. 11 years here, time to handle some bidness.

15 September, 04:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You got this๐Ÿ˜‰

15 September, 04:18
Got some on my to do list in the fall, which is NOT summer, which I DO NOT like, lol LOVE summer so got some fall punch lists. Right on. I live with a HOGGOLA and sometimes in chaos, so hard to keep it all hammered down AND pull forty a week. BUT yep, I stand undaunted, and getting her done. Primary areas just fine, but no reason to let clothes pile up I will never use again. 11 years here, time to handle some bidness.

15 September, 04:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
No telling how many cute clothes I will find, some other lady may love. Donating somewhere.