Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 September, 12:21
It's such a lovely day outside! I went out to enjoy the sunshine and ground. I think in LIGHT of all this YELLOW I've seen, perhaps today would be a great day to bust out The Big Box of Happiness again! Send me a picture of something yellow and I'll pull a happiness card for you in return! 🌻💛☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
15 September, 12:37
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 September, 01:01
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
📚 With your image in mind...
Do you have a favorite book of the bible?

James Dean @Wait_its_time
15 September, 01:14
Have you ever tried this?

Just randomly open the Bible on any page and read. If there is a special meaning in that part you just read please let me know.

I have done this many times and always it correlates with my life at that time.

To me Bible is the living Bible and the whole Bible is my favorite book.

😁

15 September, 01:24
In response James Dean to his Publication
I have done this again and again with my devotional lately it's always been spot on what I need to see/read that day! 😊🙏🤍

James Dean @Wait_its_time
Isn't that amazing? Love hearing that. God is always there in so many ways. There is no request from God no matter how big or how small that is not answered.
Sometimes I ask God to help me something so simple as a nut or bolt after searching through a pile that I use for working on mechanics and right after I look down and there it is, the exact one I need.
Sometimes I need a specific tool for work and I can't find it which drives me crazy so I ask God to help me find it. As a search for that tool I find several other items that I had been looking for for a long time and then I finally find the thing I had asked help to find.
Sometimes we just need to trust in the Lord as the things we want right now is not always what we need right now. As we ask in the Lord we shall receive the blessings we need at that time.

Thank you Lord
01:43 PM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it