Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 September, 12:21
It's such a lovely day outside! I went out to enjoy the sunshine and ground. I think in LIGHT of all this YELLOW I've seen, perhaps today would be a great day to bust out The Big Box of Happiness again! Send me a picture of something yellow and I'll pull a happiness card for you in return! 🌻💛☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
15 September, 12:37
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
📚 With your image in mind...
Do you have a favorite book of the bible?
01:01 PM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
15 September, 04:05
John for sure is my fav

15 September, 04:06
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
I enjoy Isaiah 😊

James Dean @Wait_its_time
15 September, 01:14
Have you ever tried this?

Just randomly open the Bible on any page and read. If there is a special meaning in that part you just read please let me know.

I have done this many times and always it correlates with my life at that time.

To me Bible is the living Bible and the whole Bible is my favorite book.

😁

15 September, 01:24
In response James Dean to his Publication
I have done this again and again with my devotional lately it's always been spot on what I need to see/read that day! 😊🙏🤍

15 September, 04:04
In response James Dean to his Publication
Almost always read it like that, God just knows what I need.. like today with all of you!!! My fav though is John